[Resolved] Aircel — aircel not providing mnp port no for my no 9782802225

donecard.sh on Dec 7, 2017
Hi aircel,

I am trying to change from aircel ([protected]) to jio as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But aircel is not providing me the unique porting code. I have send the sms requesting upc many times on 02 dec, 2017 but to no avail. Aircel guys please send me upc. As i am in dead zone of your coverage area.

Saurabh
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2018

[Dec 07, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 08, 2017
Dear Customer (donecard.sh),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Company is active ndmc17032017pI2 service on my aircel mobile number [protected] but I'm not active any service I want to close this service as soon if this service is not withwral I am port my mobile number
Dear Customer (manish.3084),

Apologies! Kindly dial *121*0200# from your concerned Aircel number to deactivate ndmc17032017pI2 pack.

Aircel Social Media Team
I want to my aircel prepaid number all incoming and outgoing call details through my mail id.my id is malabyabhuyan77@rediffmail.com.my aircel no.[protected]
Dear Customer (Malabya Bhuyan),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store along with the following documents for better assistance in this regard:

1. POA (Proof of address)
2. POI (Proof of Identity)
3. Concerned Aircel number

Kindly follow the link below to know your nearby Aircel stores:

Aircel Social Media Team
Aircel is trying to cheated the customer by not sending the port message bcz I have been trying to send port message from last 15 days and every time I try it says Send failed, So help me with that, please
my mobile no- [protected]