Aircel — porting of aircel

I have used aircel wb circle no [protected] since last 05 years. It is connected with aadhar, bank & other important sites. I have tried to port out from aircel to other for last 15 days every way, but, upc code of aircel no [protected] not received yet. I have facing lots of troubles now as the above said aircel no is completely dead and no signal found. Aircel customer care is also not connected/ answered.
Mar 14, 2018

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 15, 2018
Updated by Mrinal Kanti Barik
I have used aircel no [protected] since last five years and it is linked with ban, aadhar and other important sites. But last few days, the sim is not properly work. I have tried to port this number every way many times but till now no upc code is found. I have facing lots of troubles now as the sim is completely dead and customer care is not connected/answered. Please send me the upc code for porting of this number as early as possible for port if this number. Please send at my new no [protected] or my gmail "[protected]@gmail.com".

Aircel