Aircel — upc code is not providing me

swarupganguly12 on Mar 8, 2018
I want to port out my aircel number [protected] to other service provider. But aircel is not providing me my upc code. I have tried several times to send port messages to 1900 but did not get my upc code. As i am in dead zone, currently out of coverage area, no network signal is showing to my phone. Please resolve this problem as soon as possible. My alternate number is [protected]

[Mar 08, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by swarupganguly12, Mar 08, 2018
My Aircel Number is [protected]
My Alternate Number (Reliance Jio) is [protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Please provide me the port code I'm not getting the port code even I've messaged to many times to Aircel and when i am trying to contact their customer care they are saying we are not able to connect you to the associate
i request you sir plz help me let 5-6 day my family disturb couse wrong number call. Wrong number mobile no is [protected] . uses very wrong language and any time disturb throw call . so plz i request u sir plz help me.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - upc code is not providing me