Aircel — upc code not receive yet

Dear team,

There is many network problem we are facing in aircel, so i want to port it
And i was put msg regarding the port on 1900 but we 1 month has been complete but still we did not receive any upc code and because of that i having many problem regarding your network so please send me the upc code

Thanks and regards
Abhimanyu singh

[Mar 13, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am trying to port my aircel number but there is no network available! From past few days
I have message many times to 1900
PORT [protected]. But my UPC is not given!please help
Since Aircel started acting weird from couple of weeks I thought of porting out so have been sending many requests for getting UPC but Aircel never sends a single UPC. Please help me get a UPC so that i can port out of this bull [censored] network.
I tried to port my aircel number [protected] from aircel, in this connection i sent port request to 1900. But right now i didnt received the MNP code.
Pls solve this issue sooner possible.

Anbarasu.K
Sir Please send me UPC code. I had sent sim porting sms 4 times but i could not received yet UPC. Please do something as early as possible. It's too frustrating now. It's a humble request.
thanks
I have sent messages to 1900 to protect my number out of aircel... I have not received a UPC code until now..

I need to port thia number becos this is my registered number and also my 5 yr old has memories thia number which he ia confirm table calling to.

Poornima

Please provide my port code for [protected]
Dear sir/mam,
i want my port no. for mobile no. [protected]. But network are not working from 5 days. Then i can't send u port msg plz give me my upc no. As soon as
I did not get signal to my aircel number. I am in need of my PORT number .
My network is not coming From 3 week I don't have network
Sir i am trying to get the upc code from the last week.i visited several aircel store, they are all closed, please help me.my number is [protected].sir its my main number for last 4 years.it will be very devastating for me if I lost this number.please take this matter seriously.it will be very helpful
[protected] is my aircel number i want to port to airtel. I am not able to get porting code as becauce of no service. I have tried manual setting not working. I have waited thinking of the issue to get resolved but it is getting worse day by day. Please resolve my issue asap.

Aircel Phone