Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 22, 2022

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints page 3

I ordered almost 35 to 40 items for my sons DIY project to making amplifier and till got delivered only some items and 33 more items pending.daily checking the tracking info and it says it reaches india on august 8th onwards and till date not yet delivered and my son goes into depression.please do something to deliver all fast to fulfill my sons dream.
my aliexpress Id :in[protected]vebae

joby

Booked 6 orders with consignment through your on line link nos. As follows
    Lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected] lp[protected]
    Following consignments reached india and also understand from your online tracking that
    Consignments are handed over to indian post on dates and time mentioned as follows.
    Consignment nos. Date & time of consignment accepted by last mile carrier (Indian post) remarks
    Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:34:31 [gmt+8]
    Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:32:34 [gmt+8]
    Lp[protected] (Ua[protected]sb) [protected]:19:59 [gmt+8]

After that there is no tracking information of the consignment using either india post tracking or aliexpress tracking.
    Let me know the status of my consignment

Balasubramanian m s
    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel is rejected by security check point bejing third time by china registered air mail
      Tracking number RE[protected]CN
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a product. Not arrived. I opened a dispute. The seller persuaded me to order another product and he refunded the amount as he could not directly transfer it to my account. I agreed. I made another order. The seller just tells me to pay for the order. I didn’t get the product or my money back. The seller pulled the time until I can't report him.
        Intellisafe Store is the company name on Aliexpress - Do not buy from them!!
        Oct 2, 2020
        The seller has paid me. But it was a long battle.
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your website cut money from my card without any order. I didn't even order anything and they cut usd 30 from my card today. This is cheating. Please return my money and explain to me why you cut money from my card.
          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't received my orders. When i checked my tracking it showing order completed. I did't received my order
            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered bike accesories on aliexpress through tseqalm car accessories store, order id-[protected] and i selected china post registered airmail (Tracking available) as shipping method but aliexpress shipped the order through 4px singapore post om pro (Tracking unavailable) shipping method, this is very unfair service from aliexpress hence i not received my order and i want full refund....
              I make order on aliExpress through EarSoft Store, Order id [protected] it shipped by seller after it arrived in destination country india it is delivered to wrong address, the tracking number of order is PR[protected]YP I tracked this number on global.cainiao.com it shows order delivered to wrong pincode that is 560087, Karnataka state but the delivery address of order is latur city of maharashtra state of india country, hence I want full...
              My order tracking number is pr[protected]yp, if you track it on global. Cainiao.com it shows alternative tracking number for destination country post which is lp[protected]my, then i track this number with destination country post website which is indiapost.gov.in and it shows order delivered to wrong address, i live in latur city in maharashtra state of india country but order delivered to varthur city karnataka state, but aliexpress not refunding...
              I'm contacting you as I ordered 2 items of Bicycle Headlights T6 Highlight USB Charging Riding Lighting Mountain Bike Lights Waterproof Glare Lights via AliExpress website and the seller mentioned. I paid for a faster delivery to receive them within 10 days and waited patiently only to receive an intact package with only one headlight sent by the seller as it wasn't on the way the second one got lost but not put in the package initially by...
              I'm contacting you as I ordered 2 items of Bike Rear Rack Bag Hard Shell EVA Large Capacity Waterproof Seat Bag Road MTB Bicycle Saddle Reflective Hand Taillight from Rockbros bike store via AliExpress website and the seller mentioned. I paid for a faster delivery to receive them within 10 days and waited patiently only to be told that the items were lost on the way. I messaged your employee through AliExpress and was given numerous incompetent...

I've not received my parcel as its been dispatch from kolkata to Air LGBI AP TMO . Please dispatch it to Agra at the earliest the tracking number is rb[protected]sg. It's an important article please send it to me at the earliest

Bought headunit for £75
                Item is defective.
                Claims compatibility with specific car i own. Features promised not delivered. No canbus compatibility. No steering wheel control. The the sound stopped working. The wi-fi stopped worked. The touchscreen reversed it's axis, plus right side of screen and it displays on left.
                Asked seller for specific help. They offered to do video. I told my request for video and seller said...

I have given order on ali express and they sent the parcel but kolkata customs held it from 08.06.20 without giving a specific reason. I urgently required my parcel. Please dispatch my parcel as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Order id:- [protected]
                  I ordered a robotic arm for my college project on january 22. On february 13 the seller cancelled the shipment. The order is still frozen and i havent recieved any refund. The seller is not responding and i can't get any contact info of aliexpress officials. Please help regarding the issue as i need that refund to complete my project....

I brought 1more e1009 piston metal stereo earphone from aliexpress in last year july. Before 1 year the product got damaged internally. It is not at all working properly. I doubt the quality of the product. Whether it is original or not.
                  Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed a order(order id [protected]) on[protected] and after three days means on[protected] tracking details updated on ali express page but still now no more updates after that i contact seller several times but he didn’t reply me pr so in end i opened a dispute but ali express closed my dispute as well as account till today[protected] i don’t recived my product nor refund so please help me...

My package is stuck in foreign lcao from january and still there's no update regarding it, i had reached the kolkata customs but they dont have any information regarding it, please help me with it, the tracking number is rv[protected]cn (China post registered air mail) last update is on 13/1/2020 showing dispatched from kolkata.
                    Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered and paid the sum of 1332.28 euros on 4/4/2020 for the purchase of a GOTWAY MsuperX wheel capacity 1230 (engine code[protected]HB serie[protected].
                      I received the wheel on May 14, 2020 but the battery was missing in the parcel, I waited believing that the battery would arrive a little later because of the covid19 . To this day still no battery.
                      I contacted the after sales service (importer gotway) who...
                      Dear AliExpress I would like to inform you with great sadness that I ordered a product two months ago but my product has not reached my hands till today. Even after two months have passed, my product has not reached me yet. Now my product will not reach me today. I don't know if AliExpress will reach it. No one has contacted me. Even after trying to contact me on WhatsApp, no one has answered me. I would like to inform you that you are in...