[Resolved] Amazon India — account is blocked and I am unable to unlock it. my amazon pay is also stuck in it.

amitkemani on Jan 7, 2019
I have a account with amazon. Which is blocked now. I am unable to unlock it and i have forget the security question. Now there is no customer care support available to unlock it. Please help me in resolving it. I will share my further details on email. Amazon team please share your valid email id here only.

I have tried several times by calling on customer care but actually customer care takes care about order concerns only and doesn't take other problems. Kindly help me in unlocking my account. Since I had amazon pay and prime membership in it.

Amit Kemani
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019
Complaint is still unresolved

[Jan 08, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amitkemani, Jan 12, 2019
I still have not received any communication or reply from amazon india. What's the remedy to proceed further.
Updated by amitkemani, Mar 21, 2019
Complaint is still unresolved

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - account is blocked and I am unable to unlock it. my amazon pay is also stuck in it.