Amazon India — amazon kindle

Sachin Deore Rajput on May 17, 2018
You = amazone

How you people debit customer credit card without his knowledge or inform to customer, amazon two time debit my credit card account without my knowledge its miss use of customer card without his confirmation for that transaction. Its very horrable you people directly debit customer account without his knowledge its robbary in customer account. I didnt use your kindle single time in previous month and you people debit my account regularly. I think need to excelate this matter to upper level.
And here i n amazon app there is no option to close kindle membership. So kindly cancel my kindle membership and return back my money which robbed by amazon.

[May 17, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir
I got an email from store-news@amazon.in. Regarding dell laptop which showed me 91% Off so I should be getting it for 12000 or 14000
But I was getting it for 87000
I have attached the picture Also

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]