Amazon India — amazon send me a wrong product delivered

I had ordered mk988 mens hoodie longline winter fleece lined quilted jacket parka coat outerwear khaki m. Order no.[protected]. Today i got the product and inside they put a women dress instead of my original product. Are you thief or you think costumers are stupid. Just look at the package how small it is even a blind men can tell you that such big jacket won't fit in it what kind of employees you have, you think rs 4381.25 is a small amount. We work all day honestly so you can steal from us is that what you think. Amazon seller switched the product and you didn't check before final delivery, instead of original product they send a women dress in it. I m sending you the package i received. I want my money back as soon as possible. Take your women dress with you. You fraud.
amazon send me a wrong product delivered

[Jan 27, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arpit99 Jan 29, 2019 Amazon seller are not returning my money instead they are offering money. i want my full money back why would i keep your women dress while i ordered men jacket. what kind of ### are you. i want my money back and you take your product. never expected such service from amazon. first they send a wrong product and now they are not returning full money. i want my full money back you fraud. i am sending you the copy of mail i received today where they are offering money instead returning my full money.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet