Amazon India — colorbar full cover makeup stick, fresh ivory, spf30 , 9g

disha1234 on Feb 24, 2018
This is to inform you that i have received a defected product (Colorbar full cover makeup stick, fresh ivory, spf30, 9g) which i have ordered on 21st february 2018. The stick is smudged and damaged from inside. I have been a regular customer of amazon, did not expect this kind of service from you. Being a reputed shopping site, you have highly disappointed me.

Makeup is essential for every girl. We save money to buy, and this is disappointing when we get damaged product in return.

Kindly either return this item or send a new fresh one asap. There is a reason why we trust this site and buy only from you.

Disha kharkwal
[protected] (Registered number)

[Feb 24, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have ordered this item but it was broken .And i have been trying to get another one but no response to my complaint .If you can not arrange good one, than please refund it.

Sir i am not able to open my account i called to customer care they said that my account is blocked can you help in that and i am getting opt when i have not requested for otp's so please help me in that

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]