Amazon India — On serious mass gainer

Amazon India is providing wrong information to the customers before buying the products so that they place the order and after receiving it they refuse what they said they simply say that sorry sir wrong information was provided to you and we are sorry for this is what happened with me twice. I had ordered a supplement ON serious mass gainer. Before buying the product i had a conversation with Amazon representive and asked is this product returnable if i feel it is fake or if i am not satisfied with the product i recieved the representive replied " we will provide you replacement or refund whichever you like" then again day before i was going to recieve the order i confirmed once again and there answer was "yes you can return it" so i accepted the delivery. just after opening it i verified and the product seemed to be fake and malpracticed the bottom of container had some cuts and then it was sealed again so that means original product is taken out and duplicate is filled and then sealed. I contacted Amazon and talked to them for almost half an hour explaining all this. But the refused again and again saying "this is non returnable product" i told them that " yes i know that and that was the reason i confirmed about the return and refund before and after placing the order and the representative told me that it is returnable if in case you are not satisfied then how can you refuse now" so the representative said " let me check this for you" and as i was right on my place and Amazon were wrong they had no answer after a while the representive said "sorry sir but wrong information was provided to you we wont be able to help you in this case" "we can understand you concern but our system doesn't allow us to do the needful we wont be be able return, refund or replace the product"
Amazon India is totally fooling customers for benefit purpose. Please take some action and save the people from getting fooled away.

On serious mass gainer

[Jan 23, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India Phone