Amazon India — order # 407-0388715-3691536 shows delivered without physical delivery and customer care refuse to give complaint no.

parag1995 on Jan 3, 2018
I place an order on 26/12/2017 with order #[protected] at amazon (India) and shipment no. Given to me was as courier: amazon transportation services, tracking #:[protected].

On 01/01/2018 - estimated for delivery but product not delivered
On 02/01/2018 - got sms for out of delivery with delivery agent ph no. I called delivery agent, but he refused to deliver on 2/1/2018 saying that customer can raise complaint against him. I raised complaint to amazon care, they told me that within 10 pm on the same the product will be delivered. But, there is no delivery done.
On 03/1/2018 - i got sms that delivery agent called me for delivery on earlier day, but that was fake update as no delivery person contacted me.
03/1/2018- i again got sms that product got delivered at my hand, which is false update as till writing this complaint product not delivered to me nor at my address.
03/1/2018- i reported to amazon care about the non delivery of the product and asked him for a complaint no., but he refused to give a complaint no., rather he advised me to wait for another 7 days.
03/1/2018- i again contacted the delivery agent ph no. Which i got in the delivery confirmation sms of amazon, he told me that he is not a delivery person.

So, amazon india's service is total mess in my location guwahati, india, where amzon given false update, refuse to take customer complaint giving a complaint no. Nor does any physical delivery of the product.

This is complete cheating, 420 service and amzon india should compensate for loss of my hard money and time.

P j saikia

[Jan 03, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - order # 407-0388715-3691536 shows delivered without physical delivery and customer care refuse to give complaint no.