Amazon India — ordered laptop, received bricks.

Anantnag, Anantnag, Jammu and Kashmir, India
 MuneebSheikh on Mar 15, 2019
Ordered a laptop on amazon via seller shopspare. Instead i recieved bricks in the box. I have full video and images proof. Even the ecom courier guys saw the bricks. Order details are in the screenshot attached.
I order a laptop worth rs 51500 rupees via amazon but when the package reached me. The box was too small even to accomodate a laptop and was making noise on movement. When i opened the box i found bricks and marbles. I doubt seller shopspare is playing a fraud game. They have bad feedback from other customers as well. Justice shall prevail.

ordered laptop, received bricks.

[Mar 15, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MuneebSheikh, Mar 15, 2019
Meanwhile i saw the seller shopspare also complaining about amazon ceasing the inventory. I dont know what game they are playing but i need my refund... Seller complaint attached

Updated by MuneebSheikh, Mar 21, 2019
No action is being taken in this regard. Meanwhile Amazon investigation team is continuously denying this fraud and are alledging that I've recieved laptop even when i provided them with sufficient proof to prove otherwise. The seller is a fraud, Amazon isn't able to digest it. I provided the video proof and all necessary info. Even ecom courrier guy can testify that all I recieved was a few half bricks and a marble piece, he is a witness to this fraud... I have all the proof to fight my case in court but I want it to settle via Amazon as I need the refund urgently, got no time for any of this.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - ordered laptop, received bricks.