[Resolved] Amazon India — orders are not delivered but wrongly updated as delivered on amazon app

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 RakeshK_R on Dec 10, 2018
Prepaid orders: order#[protected]https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07DH7DL19/ref=oh_aui_detailpa... and order#[protected]https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B073V1YWPM/ref=od_aui_detailpa...

For both above orders placed on amazon.in, the subjected incident has happened.

Fraud delivery by amazon.in, wherein the product is not delivered to the customer, rakesh k r (Me) but updated the same as delivered on amazon app. Either delivery guys are selling the products to someone they want or prepaid orders are not getting delivered on time by poor management of amazon.in management (Delivery).

The management is not aware of where the delivery guys are delivering, the tracking is not done properly.

Is the customer responsible for personally undertaking delivery of the products we have ordered?

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2018
Again amazon delivery hub had updated wrongly of the product delivery status of both the orders mentioned in the ticket. Had to go in person to the delivery hub and collect the products verifying the products in person.

If me as a paying customer have to collect every time personally, amazon should shut down their delivery business or pay me to collect my ordered products in person.

[Dec 10, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RakeshK_R, Dec 10, 2018
5 working days they say they will deliver but they wont deliver on time. Never ordering again from amazon.in for items less than 5K.
Have followed up multiple times with amazon customer care, they follow procedures/protocols and policies that wont help a frustrated buyer who has paid money upfront for orders involving medical emergencies.

Comments

I'm a daily transaction member of Amazon but I haven't received cashback on a recharge of ₹35.00.kindly Amazon give me cashback me for above reasons. I'm very excited, interested, satisfied, trusted with amazon. Quickly take action amazon & refund my offer...

Amazon has not credited refused : ORDER #[protected] and has cheated and delayed my refund.
it has been since 5 days of refunded of trouser, a
Amazon is cheated..
I had canceleld my order on 1st Decmber order (ORDER #[protected]
; Amazon has cheated and not credited my cancelled order (ORDER #[protected]

My refund of 329/- is not credited for my order cancelled, .

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - orders are not delivered but wrongly updated as delivered on amazon app