Amazon India — pathetic delivery service

I orderd a pair of shoes. Order was suppose to be deliverd between 14 th till 17th. I did not get the item till 5.30p. M then i contacted chat i had asked foe delay in delivery or refused delivery. My order was p repaid. I also had cod option available. Which i did not preffer. Amazon transport services tracking no[protected]
They are a bunch of liars working. My address just 500 meters from gurgaon iffcko chowk or ranbaxy. No one even sent an update on the progress of order no one contacted. This is not the first time it has happend.
Mar 18, 2018

Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 18, 2018
Updated by Praksh143
I never asked for any delay or refused delivery.I had paid the order in advance.I had to cancel the order.Becuase i trust amazon no longer.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I had ordered 2 single set blanket, from which one set came out of a small size, the second is different, as well as the color is different. Please give proper guidance.

Amazon India