Amazon India — postal address

It's been 1 week i dint get my honor 7x phone till today... Lame delivery system ever, i paid 12000 k for the product, and they are playing and fooling me saying that they will deliver it... I even complained to higher authorities but no proper response mad they neglected my product, till today they just convince customer by fooling them, worst worst worst, they play with customer emotions and their lives, worst delivery system ever experienced.

[Mar 23, 2018] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anju Gowda Mar 23, 2018 Lame delivery ever, they won't respond to the calls and messages, I m really upset about Amazon delivery system, worst delivery ever seen... It's been 1 week I did not get my product yet, they are fooling saying that by pushing the days ahead, they try to convince customer but never satisfied...play with our precious time... This is the worst experience ever had... So much of negligence

Amazon India