[Resolved] Amazon India — wrong parcel given me

Na, Delhi, India
 biswajit1.7279
Wrong parcel given me key ring instead of pendrive. I booked pendrive but when i open the parcel i found a key ring and i already pay rs 799 to the courier boy when i call back to courier boy he doesn't pick up my phone. Please replace the same as soon as possible. It is totally hopeless matter from your side because amazon have good reputation don't spoil it.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2017
yes amazon solved my problem

[Aug 14, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Abhilov's response, Aug 06, 2017
SLA for redirecting Courier address is 2 days ..after 8 customer call and multiple times chat there is no change in the status of courier.Pathetic service!!!
Abhilov's response, Aug 06, 2017
There should be some penalty also ..as there is loss of time, money and mental peace.Who will pay or that?
Updated by biswajit1.7279, Aug 14, 2017
Parcel is delivered to me but in amazon still show it will be delivered on Wednesday but courier company show delivered it is totally fraud with me plz give my money back or give by booked item to me.

wrong parcel given me

Comments

Courier boy ph no [protected] and no bill was given to me with my parcel and i mailed to Superbsell seller. Company through amazon.in but no reply from there please give my money back. I paid cash on delivery and all details are attached if you need any more please contact me.

Booked one mosquito killer racket for rs 399/ on 11.08.17, and amount debited from my account, but your message showed that it has not been credited and will be refunded, which I have not yet recd.

There is pathetic courier and customer service.Won't use it ever.

ORDER #