[Resolved]  Ambrane India — ambrane india charger is not working it is in under warranty

I bought a charger ambrane awc-38 from flipkart 3th of june 2019 and charger is not working after 25 day charger have 180 days warranty. Phone charge ho raha tha or charger ne charging band kr di apne aap dekha to charger hi kharab ho chuka tha kisi bhi socket m work nahi kr rha tha charger 180 days ki warranty m hai mai apne charger ki warranty claim krna chata hu..
ambrane india charger is not working it is in under warranty
ambrane india charger is not working it is in under warranty
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2019

[Sep 25, 2019] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ambrane India Customer Care's response Sep 26, 2019 Dear Customer,

Kindly share your contact no. thereafter we will be able to provide solution for the same or kindly contact to us in below mentioned no.[protected]Mon-Sat 10:00am-06.30pm) .
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

It is fully charged but when I m trying to charge my phone it is blinking once and then getting off.i have bought it from flipkart and my address is at malda, west bengal, pin-732101.how can i claim warranty or customer service.or i just lost my money?
It's not working within a 1 month it's very slow charged my phone and and I purchased by Flipkart and I m very dissatisfied ambrane product also good but power bank not working and its very heat generate within a 2 hours and it's very slowly work design also gud but main is working not a design so plz accept my warranty claim

Ambrane India