Ambrane India

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Ambrane India related photos (75)

Ambrane India Complaints & Reviews

I bought a micro USB cable from Amazon along with 6 month warranty, but not it stopped working and I want to avail my warranty.

[Jan 18, 2021] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ankit,

Kindly share your contact no. thereafter we will be able to provide solution for the same or kindly contact to us in below mentioned no. [protected] / [protected] (Mon-Sat 10:00am-06.30pm) .

In the beginning the product was good but now it's not charging my device it shows charging but the charging speed is
    My power bank is not charging my phone

[Jan 04, 2021] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Varun,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Kindly share the invoice copy of product & contact details on [protected]@ambraneindia.com so that we can resolve your complaint.

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number- [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

Charger Model no AWC-38 is not working since 1 week..
      Charger is not working

[Dec 19, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Absdeichjkk Dec 19, 2020 My charger is no working.model no AWC-38

My power bank model PP111
        its not given output
        Advised me how can i do

[Dec 11, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

Kindly share your contact no. thereafter we will be able to provide solution for the same or kindly contact to us in below mentioned no. [protected] /[protected]Mon-Sat 10:00am-06.30pm) .
        Dear Customer,

Kindly share your contact no. thereafter we will be able to provide solution for the same or kindly contact to us in below mentioned no.[protected]/[protected] (Mon-Sat 10:00am-06.30pm) .
        Dear Reenu,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

I bought a Ambrane powerbank in amazon on october 2, 2019. it has two years of manufacturer warranty. Currently it was not properly charging on past few weeks. Kindly replacement the product
          Ambrane power bank was not charging properly

Dear Abivarthan,

Greetings of the day!!

Kindly share the details mentioning two years manufacturing warranty for this product.

As per the service policy, warranty for your product starts from the date mentioned on the seller's invoice for 180 days only.

You can check the warranty terms mentioned on our website for reference.

For more query, feel free to contact on our helpline number- [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm) or email- [protected]@ambraneindia.com

I brought 20000 mah power bank from Flipcart.its not working.so please help toget it repaired

[Dec 10, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please provide camplaint ID
            Please find invoice

Dear Sahana,

Greetings of the day!!

Please find the ticket id- S201211KA2004815 for your complaint.

We have also shared the details on your email for reference.

Charging of powerbank is too late approximately 8 hour.when I am charging my mobile by powerbank it shows cable charging, and so many problem I am facing so I want a new powerbank with no defect, otherwise I will complain your high authorities.
              Power Bank is not working properly so I want a new power bank.

[Dec 09, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Chandan,

New charger not working
                Charger
                Charger

[Dec 04, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

1. Purchased AWC-56 fast Mobile charger from flipkart delivered on 21 Nov 20.
                  2. The charger went kaput on 28 Nov 20...

I got my ambrane cable which I ordered from flipkart.

[Nov 18, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Hello ambrane my usb type c cable is not is not working properly it isin warranty how to claim warranty I purchased it from Flipkart.

I am using it from 20 days. It was charging at good rate but now it doesn't charge my phone at that rate .The charging speed has been decreased. It now takes 1-2hr more to charge completely

[Nov 17, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My powerbank not working after 15 days

[Nov 13, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Savan,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

As per our recent telephonic conversation on [protected], we have provided a ticket id on your email.

We request you to maintain social distance at the service centre for your safety & others.

For more query, feel free to contact on our helpline number- [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm) or email us- [protected]@ambraneindia.com

I purchased Ambrane ACM-1 1m 1 m Micro USB Cable from flipkart on 11/09/2020. Now the cable is not working as the charging port end is loose. It's still under warranty period and I would like to claim the warranty.

Product Invoice is also attached below.
                        Cable not working properly

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

We have already shared the courier address to send your product via courier to us, as the service centre is unavailable in Ajmer.

I purchased Ambrane ACM-1 1m 1 m Micro USB Cable from flipkart on 03/09/2020. Now the cable is not working as the charging port end is loose. It's still under warranty period and I would like to claim the warranty.

[Oct 30, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Ashiq,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

As the service centre is currently unavailable in your location, we have provided our head office address to your email id for courier the product.

We will resolve the complaint on priority after receiving it.

Hello sir
                            I have purchased power bank of ambrane on Amazon intially it works properly but now charging port is not working properly

[Oct 24, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Sonali,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

As per your discussion with our executive, we have provided the service centre details to your email id.

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number- [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm) or email us- [protected]@ambraneindia.com

I have brought it in flipkart...i loved it ..but foil shaver alone is not working..What can i do?

[Oct 21, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Kindly share the invoice copy of product & contact details on our email id- [protected]@ambraneindia.com so that we can assist you.

I bought a 10000mah power bank last month from flipkat .but after a month I am not satisfied with their service.
                                It doesn't work properly.

[Oct 06, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Virat,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

As per your discussion with our executive, we have provided our head office address to courier the product.

We will resolve the complaint soon after receiving it.

I bought ambrane-acm-1-1m-1-m-micro-usb-cable on 8/08/2020 from flipkart and it got delivered to me on 10/08/2020 since yesterday...
                                  I was purchased this earphone from more hyper 0n dated[protected] but product was not run successfully and reported sound...

I have bought a ambrane 20000mah power bank from fliipkart on 27th june, 2020 but it's not working properly basically is not charging. So, i want to avail my warranty as this product lies in the warranty period.
                                  ambrane 20000 mah power bank

[Jul 23, 2020] Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Please help us out by sharing the scanned copy of invoice & contact details on [protected]@ambraneindia.com so that we can resolve your complaint.

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

We will be happy to serve you.