Ambrane India

Fri 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Ambrane India Complaints & Reviews

I bought a ambrane power bank flipkart it is not working it shows it's fully charged but does not charge my phone or any device...
Ambrane power bank not getting charged. Kindly repair or replace it...

I brought wired headphone on 5th may 2021 from amazon .
Headphone jack is not working properly.audio is gone and sometimes its distorted.
I want replacement
Aug 27, 2021

Dear Shweta,

Greetings of the day!!

As per your discussion with our executive, kindly courier the product directly to us (address provided on email).

We will resolve the complaint soon after receiving your product.

For more query, feel free to contact on our helpline number[protected]Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

My ambrane ANB83 wireless earphone left side earplug is not working
    Aug 22, 2021

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Kindly share the invoice copy of product & contact details on [protected]@ambraneindia.com so that we can resolve your complaint.

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number[protected]Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

I have purchased ear phone from Amazon 2 month ago but not supporting it on phone please replace it
      Aug 11, 2021

Ambrane India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Please replace my ear phone.when I plug the ear phone my phone becomes hanged for a while and I also try other phone doing same

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

I purchased Ambrane fast charging type C to type C cable on 21st may through Flipkart and it suddenly stopped working last...

I purchased the item through Flipkart for 499rs on 21st may it worked very well in the starting but suddenly stopped working for no reason and there is no physical damage.
        I'm fed up with the service it only worked for 1 and half months
        Aug 09, 2021

Dear Rohan

My amburan Dots 38 in warranty period please help me one earphone not charge
          Aug 04, 2021

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number[protected] /[protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number[protected]/ [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

My power bank is not working output and input
            Jul 24, 2021

Dear Sumesh,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

For more information, feel free to contact on our helpline number- [protected] (Monday to Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm).

I bought a charging cable on Flipkart now it's not working properly...
              I ordered an Ambrane CBM-15 1.5m Braided 1.5 m Micro USB Cable through flipkart on jan 24 2021 and I received it on jan 29...

Ambrane powerbank not taking charging
              Jun 29, 2021

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

My power bank doesn’t get charged when it plugged in to the electricity...

I am using 3 Ambrane products, iam fully satisfied with the products
                But from today my neckband stops working, there is no response from band
                Jun 15, 2021

Dear Naveen,

Dear Naveen,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Charging of power bank is taking too much time and charging is also happening very slowly in the phone.
                  Jun 13, 2021

Ambrane India — Power bank [Resolved]

I bought power bank online from Ambran company, when power fell, it was put on the services center, then the service center...

I bought a ambrane power bank from Amazon. Its been 5 months and it is not working. It shows it's fully charged but does not charge my phone or any device. The charging light blinks as soon as i connect my phone but immediately turns off since it has warranty i want to claim it for this product please resolve my issue as soon as possible.
                    May 28, 2021

Dear Priya,

To complete charging the powerbank is takng more than 24 hours
                      May 06, 2021

Dear Jithin,

Thank you for contacting Ambrane India!!

Within 1month cable stopped working. No external damage.
                        May 01, 2021