Amul / GCMMF
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.

Amul / GCMMF Customer Care

Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.

Website:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Amul / GCMMF related photos (537)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Amul / GCMMF Complaints & Reviews

Amul Butter — Fungus on Amul Butter [Resolved]

Fareed Adil
I purchased 100gm Amul butter pack from Nearby Grocery shop on dated 14-Aug-09 in Ghaziabad.
This butter pack had a...

Amul Taaza — adultrated milk [Resolved]

siva nagendra kumar
we are purchasing milk from door-to-door supplier, who delivers in the morning at following address:
Vidya nagar SBI...

Amul Dairy — defects in milk [Resolved]

upender sharma
I have purchased today one litre double tonned milk from m/s malhotra dairy saharanpur. The provided milk is defective and...

avinash jagannath waghmare
Hi, this is avinash I am staying at kalyan east. there are some retailers sold amul taja milk @ Rs.13/- for half a litter though MRP is Rs. 11/- .please do the needful as soon as possible.
Thanking You.

Amul Taaza Milk — Mrp [Resolved]

Manmohan shrivastav
    MRP of 500ml amul taza milk is RS.11, but the shopkeepers of area nalasopara west district thane, mumbai,...

SUDHIR SINGH TOMAR
    sir i am resident in mahipalpur new delhi there is a dairy haryana dairy at vasantkunj road mahipalpur new delhi he sold amul milk paouch mixed or duplicate becoz i am byr regularley use amul milk but frm may onwards i feel there is some prob in milk my son hv drink milk he had some prob of alergy we cant understand whats is this once day he drink amul milk after 5 mints he had acute alergy than we hac confirm there is some prob in amul milk we hav visited doctor dr said avoid dairy product we hav face the prob frm may 2009 on wards so please i request you pls take the sample of amul milk at mahipalpur haryana dairy . otherwise anybody hav some major prob pls

no we hav use another brand there is no prob

Amul Milk Full Cream — Post dated milk circulated in market

Amul full cream milk printed 23/3/09 on 22/03/09.

kindly check this matter at the earliest possible..as manufacturing date is post date.
    And also the retailor are charging fride charge above the MRP which is totally wrong practice encouraged by AMUL in Gujarat
    m from mumbai n even i got few packs of amul milk which is post dated...

Abhijeet Vijay Khairnar
      Location of shop: PANCHALI SWEET SHOP, DHOLE PATIL RD PUNE

DATE of purchase : 3 Aug 2009

Reason: Person is not ready to give another pack of curd pack

Metal troma for client

kindly take necessary action

Manoj Patkar
        I had lodged a telephonic complaint a week ago with your helpline number[protected] regarding the spoiled milk from Amul Taaza box, details :- GT 136, 05.49.03, dated 15/05/09 L3.I was assured of a replacement which has not yet arrived till date.

I tried calling up the above mentioned number many times again but nobody picks up.

Amul Dairy — Not Supply milk. [Resolved]

Pawan Kumar Singh

Dealer of Amul Milk of Bhopal (M.P) has not supply milk in Saket Nagar area. (Dealer-Mr. pal, mob....

KOMAL BHAT
          Dear sir/maam
          i am a resident of A-10, sec22, noida, up.i purchase amul toned milk often from a nearby retailer.usually i buy 2 ltrs and so the figure is rounded of to 42 rs where each half litre packet costs 10.50 rs. .on 24.07.09 i bought 1.5 ltrs amounting to 10.50+10.50+10.50=31.50 rs. the vendor charged me 32 rs, and on asking fopr the balance of either 50 paisa or a toffee worth that much he disclosed that he sells a single packet for 11rs so i went back home and returned after 5 mins with more money so that i can buy 1 more packet to adjust the balance but the indecent shokeeper again charged me 11rs. . on being told that he is selling the packets 1 rs expensive than MRP per litre he became abusive.. and on being warned of complaint became indecent and challenged me to go ahead saying-" everybody buys it for that much, i[censored] dnt buy it my business wont stop."kindly do the needful.he should atleast be sent a last warning.address of shpkeeper-Ablock ragunathpur sec22 besides cyber cafe.MY PHNO-[protected].
          THANKING YOU
          KOMAL BHAT
          Sr.Executive marketing, Mekaster int pvt ltd.
          dear, sir/madm
          Your Amul Milk dealer as a my own area (noida) not provide a good response. amul milk packet date has latest but it has old and smell like octitocin injection.then i avoid ur product amul milk.

i request u check own product milkfullcreamDairyfarm

thanks
          lalitvashist(noida sec-23)

Amul Ghee — Unhealthy and fake products [Resolved]

Deepika Arora
            I have a complaint about a product (AMUL GHEE 1kg pack) which I bought 2 weeks back from the general store.
            I would...

Amul Ghee — Poor quality Ghee [Resolved]

Ankit sehrawat
            hi

I found something mixed (might be wax) in amul ghee. i bought this from Indian Big Bazar, Melbourne, Vic...

Shree Narayan Amul Parlour — claim [Resolved]

mitesh patel
            First i got email from this company to my email Id, I deleted this email.Then yesterday I got a mobile message that my mobile...

Amul Dairy — I found a bee in to the Amul Buttermilk puach [Resolved]

Bhavin Chauhan
            I have found a bee in to the Amul Buttermilk puach, what can be dont in this issue ?

I live in Pune and below...

ashish kumar sinha
            sir
            i have purchased a milk packed of amul from a shop situated in my colony kendriya vihar sec 82 noida.
            i purchased the milk packet on 17th of may 2009.
            the milk became sour and it formed a polymer like substance on heating instead of forming paneer...
            i complained to the shop owner who refused to take any action and refused to dive me a proper recipt of my purchase.

i would request you to plz take action against the shop owner and the company . i have kept the sample of the polymeric substance and as well as the milk packet.
            also plz guide me my next step to take measures that such activity doesnt happen
            yours faithfully
            ashish
            Dear

I am with u and completely endorse your experience.

Kindly let me know what was the result. Have ur grienvance is sorted out.

regards

Prashant Bakshi

pradeep kumar srivastava

My wife and daughter were travelling in SABARMATI EXP (9167) from Anand to Varanasi on dt 14/05/2008 [Ticket PNR No.[protected]] and reached Varanasi at around 10.00 a.m. but stopped at outer signal of Varanasi Railway station for aout 3 hrs, it was just amazing to talk to the Station master when he told that he was not knowing about this and immidiate after the train was taken to the platform. This is not the first time, I myself have faced the same situation earlier too. During this stoppage the A.C. was stopped, you can imagine the condition of the passenger travelling in A.C. compartment after spending lot of money for their convenience and comfort. Therefore I request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take necessary and strict action on such irresponsible officer. The next amazing thig was observed when my wife tried to lodge a complaint at the station. In the room of station master some meeting was going on and it was told that you can lodge your complaint on next room when she went there again it was told that you go to some different room therefore she could not lodge the complaint on the station itself. Can I expect some improvement or just try to knock the other door and so on similar to my wife.

PK Srivastava
              24, Amul Colony,
              Anand 388001
              all the other indian railway station are developed specially in south like vizag coimbture etc but bloody north indian station like varanasi kashi mughal srai allahabad they 100 year back beause of no body taking responsibility and most of them are currpted there is many things to write but it is same full bloody they are charging Rs 5.00 for passing the urine in toilen near ii class waiting hall where all over india on the railway station are free of cost.

PARTHA BASAK
                AMUL DEALER SOMA ENTERPRISE ( SOMA FOOD PRODUCTS) HAVING ADDRESS 10, DESBANDHU ROAD (EAST), KOLKATA- 700035, P.O- ALAMBAZAR, OPP. OF BARANAGAR MUNICIPALITY. CHARGING HIGHER PRIZE THAN MRP IN AMUL SMALL PACKET MILK (200 GRM.) . THE MRP IS RS. 4.75 THEY CHARGING RS. 5.00 FOR EACH PACKET. 0.25 PAISE EXTRA FOR EACH SMALL PACKET OF AMUL MILK (200 GRM.) WAITNG FOR YOUR PROMPT JUSTIFICATION.

City gold , ahmedabad — charging more than MRP

this is the complain against the all multiplexes of ahmedabad
                they all are charging more than MRP for the mineral water and cold drinks
                our milk supplier also charges Rs 0.50 extra for 5oo ml pack of Amul milk. The reason he quotes is either the print is wrong as the dealer from whom he gets milk charges him that much or sometimes he says the extra charges are towards the electricity used for deep freezing the milk. please justify and let me know what should be done. an early reply is awaited
                hi,
                1-We are short of home supplier in motera area of Ahmedabad .Taking advantage of this our home supplier of Amul charges whopping 15 rs for 500 ml Amul Gold in Ahmedabad which is 1.5 rs more than original price.
                2-Amul is supplying with packaging date of one day later and in some cases of two day later aswell.
                3-Amul gold milk is foul smelling with kind of thin hard layer instead of cream on it .The layer is greasy and hard.

inavaliblity of various products

Produts like amul ghee, butter, chees are not been available in city like mumbai in dadar region

milk cost over charged shopkeeper in ahmedabad C.T.M

All Amul product on over cost charged . In C.T.M location all shopkeeper & Amul shopkeeper

Amul Gold (Milk) — Toned Milk and misbehave of shop owner [Resolved]

Amit Kumar Mittal
                  I have purchased Amul Milk from Akhil Amul Parlour, Tanki Road, Kamla Nagar, Agra. I got wasted (torned) just while boiling...

Amul Ice Cream — we are out of reach of your products [Resolved]

neelam gawand
                  Respected madam/sir,

BALAJI GENERAL STORES,
                  VASHI VILLAGE, OPP MYSORE COLONY,
                  NR R.C.F. GATE...

Vinit Swadia

AMUL PG HOME is located in Begumpet near Begumpet railway station. The owner of this PG Accomodation is principal of National School which is on the first floor and the Amul PG Home is located on ground floor.

I stayed there for around 3-4 months during Jan-Mar 2009. Initially I liked the place because although the rooms were small, they were clear and individual person was given single room. The overall cleanliness was good but I had lot of problems for the administration. Following are detailed list :

1) There was not ceiling fan and table fan was given which never used to work properly. In 3 months, I had changed the fan 4 times and had to suffer in hot nights when no fan was replace promptly.
                  2) During winter, the convenient gas heater was stopped by administration without intimating to members. Then, people were told to ask 'Amma' to give 3/4th full of bucket of hot water for which person would have to wait 20 minutes or so. This was very incovenient as most of the places offer instant geaser hot water . This problem was never solved.
                  3) There were loud quarrels at night many times between PG staff members. They were very unprofessional in ensuring the discipline amongst their staff members.
                  4) I had given security deposit initially and when I told the principal of national school to allow me to stay for 20 days with rent proportionate to 20 days, he agreed but told me to deposit entire month rent and assured me that he would retrun the balance days rent when I will vacate the place. Assuming that this person is principal of a school (should follow principles in his own life), I trusted his words. But, unfortunately after 1 month of leaving the place, I have been following up with them for refund of my payment which is never taken seriously and ultimately, I am forced to lodge a complaint.

I would strongly urge all who are looking to stay in Amul PG home to first make sure that they understand all above issues with them and take a decision there after to not repent later on.

Vinit

Vinit

amul milk

amul ka milk vaise toh acha h but krishna puri may bilkul bakwas mil raha hai, jaldi kuch kijiye