[Resolved] Andhra Bank — account not able to access

Ram Subbiah on Feb 6, 2019
I have an account with Andhra Bank. I am trying to access my account through internet banking.

I have been getting errors for the past 4 days, while I can still see my name in the top after successfully logging on.

Getting the error Information message[100205] The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime.

I tried calling the customer service numbers. There is no one to pick up the call. I tried all the numbers posted in their website.

This is so frustrating.

The user ID associated with my account is 47983115
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Feb 06, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for your experience. Kindly DM us your account number and contact details on our twitter handle @bank_andhra with the help of following link https://bit.ly/2HX81Bw and we'll connect with you to understand this better.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Updated by Ram Subbiah, Feb 14, 2019
I have done that LONG back. Till date no resolution. Please check twitter and facebook handles. I have given all the details needed. #Kulbushanjain #Jpackirisamy #ajitkumarrath
Updated by Ram Subbiah, Feb 19, 2019
It is almost 12 full days. Till date no resolution. What is this? Is this called service? Shame on you Andhra Bank

Comments

Im unable to view statement of my savings account as it says Account does not exist. I have registered emaild and phone number. I have written to co.plaint helpdesk and also sent a message to customer care via inbox but no response. Pls reply on revathi.[protected]@gmail.com.
Cash didnot come out of atm. The atm machine was of SBI, darshanibagh, manimajra, chandigarh. I withdrew 1400 but the cash didnot come out and the amount got deducted from my account. My debit card no. [protected]

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]