Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 18, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

1800 425 2910

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 12

I issued a cheque for Rs. 1, 00, 000 ( Rupees One lakh only) vide cheque number 039426 dated 30.12.2020. The payee deposited the cheque in Karur Vysya Bank, Bangalore on the same day. The cheque was returned by Andhra Bank on Dec 31, 2020. The cheque return memo informed us to contact the home branch and then re-present again. No other reason was given. I contacted the home branch manager which is in Anand Bagh,...

I have an account in Andhra bank. Recently, I registered for Net banking. And I am able to login with my customer id (User id) and password. But I am unable to view my account details or do anything there related to transaction even after successful login.

Error: "[ACCTTX0018] [100019] You do not have any accounts linked for the given criteria".

Please resolve the issue with My Net Banking...
I have done two payments of Rs.506 on[protected] through net banking, but the payment failed and Money hasbeen debited . Also I've made a complaint on the same day through the toll-free numberzl, these are the Ids of the complaints registered - AB[protected] and AB[protected]
It's been more than 7days but money isn't credited and I haven't received any refund yet ....
My name is (Peddireddy Venkata Naga Santhosh) and I had ordered hoodie of RS.Amount 699 in Bewakoof.com on (04/12/2020) and after (10/12/2020) I returned this order due to personal reason. And on 15/12/2020
Bewakoof.com initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Bewakoof.com sent this reference number
[protected] and told me to fill charge dispute form but Andhra Bank doesn't have such policy. So br...

I tried to draw Rs 5000 from Gayathri bank ATM using Andhra Bank debit card, But transaction failed and cash not dispensed. After 5 min I have received message showing money deducted from my andhra bank account. This happened 4 days ago, but money still not refunded
Please solve my problem.
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a S/ B ac with Andhra bank . My email id is [protected]@gmail.com .My Andhra bank S/B account details as follows : SANGHAMITRA ROY, Account No. - [protected], IFSC Code - ANDB0002885, Branch Name - SHIBRAMPORE .
    Amazon has initiated a refund of Rs.2749/ on[protected] with refund ref no .74056630344034311703470, but till today the refund not credited in my account .I have contacted Amazon and Andhra bank many times .But...
    Dear Customer, Rs.10000 withdrawn from A/c XX9712 on[protected] at +UPPAL OFFSITE ATM.Txn# S[protected]
    I entered for Rs 10000/- and yoyr message shows Rs 10000/- but I was delivered only 18 notes of Rs 500/- denomination by the Transaction at HDFC ATM. Please look into and resolve the issue....

I recently requested for activation of internet banking service. After completion of process whenever I login iam getting message like [USERFGO011] [100205] The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime. Please solve it as soon as possible
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know why but amount is debited without my knowledge
      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am the customer of Andhra bank .I am unable to withdraw the money from the ATM machine.ATM machine showing "card was blocked check with vendor" so i went to the bank i inform the same to the bank employee she is a lady i do not know her name but she gave irresponsible answer like "wait for while or why are you coming here ".At least she is not ready to suggest the customer.There is no covid -19 standards.i do not know government...

I used to withdraw amount in Andhra Bank ATM only ...last night I tried to withdraw 2000rs from Andhra bak ATM loacated at Mansurabad branch
        Amount was deducted in my account but amount was not disbursed
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Shekar reddy and I had ordered Ton cricket bat of RS.2861 in Amazon on purchased on 10 th november and after I returned this order on 12th november due to personal reason. And on refund initiated on 20 th november
          Amazon initiated the amount to my bank account but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number[protected]
          and told me to fill charge dispute form but Andhra bank doesn't have such policy. So
          please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent.
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a savings and home loan account, I do not know if my EMI is being deducted on time, I need to check my internet banking.

When I login these are the error messages I get:

You have 1 Error and 1 Information Messages[USERFG0011] [100205] The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime..

Information message[100205] The active...
            I forgot my transaction password and I am not aware how to reset the transaction password again. How many times I call the customer care they are holding the line saying excuses like server is slow. But, they are not accepting our complaint....
            I couldn't able to access my account through netbanking and the error message displays mentioned below. For your reference screenshot is also provided as attachment.

[100205] The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime.....

I have done upi transaction from my account ( Z.m.Trading Company) through Bhim Andhra Bank App on date[protected]. The transaction has been failed of rupees 49000/- and i recieved message that 49000/- amount debited from my account. please check the transaction and return my money back.
            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered "Auto hub black, brown leatherite car pillow cushion for universal for car" product in flipkart on 16th october 2020. i canceled that order on 10th november 2020 since flipkart did not deliver on promised date i.e, 29th october 2020. flipkart initiated refund on 10th november 2020. flipkart team said amount should reflect in account by 11th november 2020, amount didnot reflect in bank account and when i contacted regarding my issue...

Complaint on Mr.Linga Rao sirigiri...kanigiri branch andhra bank manager.
              date of incident: 3/09/2020
              issue: dowry harassment and murder on my sister(lingarao wife)
              mr lingarao has commited an murder/dowry harassment on my sister mrs.bramarambika sirigiri and was beaten to death on 3rd september 2020.
              he is A1 in that case.
              he is on suspension now and his no bailable remand gets completed by this month
              my request is not to give his job back for such a criminal.
              i urge you to take him back to job only s he gets clean chit in court until then keep him in suspension.
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a product from amazon on sept 1st 2020. I had to return it for some issue. Due to some technical problems I had to reorder it. So they initiated the total amount of refund, i.e. #[₹720] to my bank account on 1st nov, 2020. Amazon claimed that they already did the refund amount ref#[720]. But these amount not credited to my andhra bank account #[]. I called many times to andhra bank customer care but I didnt get positive responce...

On 11th nov 2020. rs 577 is debited my account.but order was cancelled and revise the anmount but after 4 working days .i didnot get my refund money
                Nov 17, 2020
                they only message.the ammount was debited and refund is issued in 5 working days
                Nov 17, 2020
                Updated by harishhbravho
                not they didnot refund the amount