Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints (1639)

I have made payment using upi for an amount of rs.500. Amount was debited but not recieved by the merchant. Bank reference id[protected]
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made online shopping in flipkart and returned it and opted for refund. Fluokart says that is refunded and andhra bank says no transaction is available with provided details. Now whom should i reach. It's been 15 days the same story is happening. L, dropped an email to andhra bank grievance but no one responded. Flupkart says, seller has already deposited.
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am k prudhvi rajasekhar naidu, having an account in andhra bank, kphb branch and had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password, now when i have logged in to my account it is showing my account transaction password expiring in 3 days, then enter my transaction password for change to a new password, after enter another new password i see an error report that is invalid transaction password you are left with 01 more attempts please provide solution how to recover only my transaction password.

My user id: 46535776
      Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com
      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred money to icici bank from andhra bank today and the money got cut from my account but did not received to the other bank account and it is showing status suspect
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not getting mails from andhrabank, seetammdara, visakhapatnam with regard to my account statements etc
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money was taken through pos without use of atm card on dt 13th june 2020 rs 1500 from
            Account of sanjeev gupta
            Mobile no [protected]
            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm sorry to report this late but 3700 got deduced from my account and sent to a wrong account.. I request you to please cancel...
              I am muthulakshmi shanmugham received a call to my mobile number claiming his name is vijayakumar, manager from andhra bank...
              I am muthulakshmi shanmugham have got a call to my mobile provider airtel ([protected]) claiming that he is vijayakumar works...
              Request i raj kumar an account holder my account number [protected]

Txn is 0488 atm i'd k1718101
              I...

Hi team
              I did a upi transaction of 20, 300. Money got deducted from my account but the other party didn't receive the money yet. Its been around 48 hours and i am still waiting for the reversal.
              My registered email id - darpan. [protected]@gmail.com
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i tried to deposit cash in andhra bank (Now union bank) on 20 may 2020 18:00. Some notes (21*2000= 42000) came back and...

One week back[protected].73/- amount debited to my account. I give the complaint to the bank...
                Dear sir/madam,

I am facing a problem with internet banking dashboard of andhra bank i. E. When i log in to...
                IMPS- amount debited from account but not yet credited in beneficiaryvaccount yet

Date 12.05.2020
                Amount-...

I have an account in Andhra bank. Recently, I registered for Net banking. And i am able to login with my customer id (User id) and password. But i am unable to view or do anything there related to transaction even after successful login.

Error: 'the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime'.

Also I have requested for update my registered mobile number and it is updated.

Please resolve the issue with My Net Banking as soon as possible.

Customer Id: 39584847
                IFSC Code : ANDB0000361
                May 14, 2020
                done
                Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[resolved] andhra bankandhra bank [100205] the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime

1 review
                  Khalilabad, uttar pradesh, india
                  User src2195 on may 23, 2018submit a complaint

I have an account in andhra bank. Recently, i registered for net banking. And i am able to login with my customer id (User id) and password. But i am unable to view or do anything there related to transaction even after successful login.

Also i have requested for update my registered mobile number and it is updated.

Please resolve the issue with my net banking as soon as possible.

Customer id: 39584847
                  Ifsc code : andb0000361
                  May 13, 2020

Ac. No.. [protected]
                    Kamma Nagalakshmi
                    Dondapadu branch
                    Ifsc code.. ANDB0000966
                    Dondapadu village

Please unblock or unfreeze my account it happened after amount of 35000 credited to my account by Bihar Government education loan through Bihar Student credit card scheme on 5 may 2020.

Respected sir,
                        This is to inform you that i, subrata majumder, a savings account holder of andhra bank (A/c no - [protected])...