Andhra Bank

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

We couldn't add bank account to the phonepay or Google pay.. it's saying that u r phone number was not linked with bank . But phone number was linked, when we cutting money from online we getting msg to the number.
And also we not getting money when we drawing from ATM. So, what is the problem?
Apr 08, 2021

I have an acccount in andhrabank with acc No: [protected]
    i transfer the funds from my unionbank Rs : 60000 and receiver not received funds even i got failure message but amount has debited from account..

please look in to this and resove below is the my details
    Name: I subhadra
    cont: [protected]
    acc: [protected]
    Amount: 60000
    Trans date:[protected]
    Apr 06, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam do a payment with my Debit card
      Apr 06, 2021

Respected Sir,
        i am andhra bank account holder S.ABDUL RAHAMAN ac/no:[protected] and debit card number:- [protected] i have make a withdrawl transaction from halyk bank atm which is located in almaty, Kazakhstan on[protected] at morning 3:15am, so the country of this bank is not responsible for this transaction they told mey to contact my bank so, my money has deducted from account but i didnt get money in my hand so the amount deducted from my account is 2800/-rupees has been deducted so please revert/refund back my money in my account i.e S.ABDUL RAHAMAN ac/no:[protected] debit card number:- [protected]. As soon as possible.
        thanking you
        Apr 05, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I will be get a odder refund amount from amazon, but the amazon customer service is saying that your refund procedure...

Hello sir/madam

Iam nominee of the account holder. Account holder is my father. He is in ICCU critical and unconscious state. Today my mother went to the bank for pre closure of fixed deposits which required for emergency. And all the accounts are either or survival. But bank is telling only account holder sign is needed who in unconscious state in hospital. please tell me sir what is the point to keep the money in banks when it is not reached the account holder in this emergency condition. please see this case immediately and solve. do the needful sir. we are in helpless condition.

thanks
          Apr 03, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a kind request to refund my amount of Rs.6999 as per below record.
            I tried to purchase...

Dear sir
            Online transaction problem
            My ATM Card: [protected]
            My Acount number: [protected]
            andhra bank - ramachandrapuram branch
            atm card not working while online transaction issues
            when payments done on this card it tells that your card not valid
            so please kindly resolve my problem and give the permission to online payments above mentioned ATM card
            Apr 02, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After giving request and several follow ups to issue a cheque book in andhra bank Nelakondapalli Branch, Khammam District, Telangana state.
              The bank manager not responding properly and misguiding with us.
              Even employees are misbehaving with us.
              Mar 30, 2021

I am Miss Namrata Kumari
                DOB:02/03/2020
                Andhra bank Account no is[protected]

I have APY account with PRAN no is[protected].
                Branch :Beltola, Guwahati
                I have already applied for the closing of Atal pension yojana from my bank in 2nd week of Dec2020. As per Branch manager bank has submitted the online closing request, which is not getting possible to close.
                I am unable to get any further help from my branch so kindly process my request for closing the APY account
                as soon as possible.
                Mar 27, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Amazon product Wakefit Andromeda Sheesham Wood King Size Bed on 29-Oct-2020 with the price of 13349 rs and...

They were doing their works but not giving new accounts we ask give me a account they said come April month Or go another bank . But we want account in andra bank
                  Mar 23, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very worst staff in kurnool medical college branch .As I have my Salary account I visited bank to update my address and collect...
                    My name is Seeta Rani. I am resident of Punjab Hoshiarpur . My bank branch is Shimla Pahadi Hoshiarpur. I have been Andra...
                    It was the lunch time 14:00 to 14:30, but still the staff (includes branch manager) making the extra time for their leisure...

Reference number of number is[protected]
                    I didn
                    Mar 20, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount of499 Trafford on 9th of March [protected]@12.49 pm with of reference number of[protected] which is yet not ing in my bank account kindly update for send
                      Mar 19, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I deposited my money in union bank ATM near K K COMPLEX KOVVUR ROAD WEST GODAVARI DIST
                        My transaction is completed of amount 500rs but my money not added to my account.It was done in 12th March Friday at 9:15pm it was almost one week till now my money not added to my account.please consider my problem and add my money to my account.
                        My account no: [protected]
                        Mar 19, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have place an order cuber industrial circle design product and returned my order the refund amount initiated by Amazon is not credited in my bank account
                          Mar 18, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I deposited 10000 rupess in cdm. It displayed as hardware error. Till now amount was not credited to my account . I had given written complaint to the bank manager office Begumpet. But they Are saying that it has to come clerance from headoffice. Till now there was no proper response. Please resolve this problem As soon as possible.
                            Amount stucked in cash deposit machine