Andhra Bank

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Reference number of number is[protected]
I didn
Mar 20, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount of499 Trafford on 9th of March [protected]@12.49 pm with of reference number of[protected] which is yet not ing in my bank account kindly update for send
    Mar 19, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I deposited my money in union bank ATM near K K COMPLEX KOVVUR ROAD WEST GODAVARI DIST
      My transaction is completed of amount 500rs but my money not added to my account.It was done in 12th March Friday at 9:15pm it was almost one week till now my money not added to my account.please consider my problem and add my money to my account.
      My account no: [protected]
      Mar 19, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have place an order cuber industrial circle design product and returned my order the refund amount initiated by Amazon is not credited in my bank account
        Mar 18, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I deposited 10000 rupess in cdm. It displayed as hardware error. Till now amount was not credited to my account . I had given written complaint to the bank manager office Begumpet. But they Are saying that it has to come clerance from headoffice. Till now there was no proper response. Please resolve this problem As soon as possible.
          Amount stucked in cash deposit machine
          Amount stucked in cash deposit machine
          Mar 17, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While depositing money throw atm it was stucked
            Mar 17, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am receiving my vip cabin bag from amazon on feb28 and I am paid the amount 2399rs but I am returning my bag on 1 March but I am not receiving any amount from bank I haVe Refrence no [protected] kindly Sort out my problem and my debit card last 4 digits number is1675
              Mar 16, 2021

Respected sir,
                I am N.Sowjanya kumari, customer of your bank.I forgot my transaction password, and to change it there's...
                I am urgently in need to get "update" my andhra bank -savings bank pass book [ a/c no: [protected] ] standing
                at...
                My andhra bank account money deducted but not received in my Paytm savings account...

I R Chaitra am operating a acct no [protected] with Andhra Bank, Kuppam. Am tried to withdrawl an amt of Rs 10000 at Hitachi ATM ID NO. MCRM1436 on 23 sep 2020 at Gudupalli mandal chittoor dist.
                But Amount not received and the same amount deductrd from my acct. You are requested to verify the same and REFUND the amt at the earliest please.
                Mar 09, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I didn't get any refund through Amazon which was intaiated on 26th feb plz kindly help me on that issue
                  Mar 08, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred Rs. 18000/- via Google Pay to My Loan account from Andhra Bank Account. Transaction is not sucessful and also not refunded. My account is in Andhra Bank - Baner Pune.

Date of Transaction Via. Google Pay - 7th March 2021.

My Contact Number - [protected].
                    18000 Rs. Not Refunded
                    Mar 09, 2021

Mar 08, 2021
                    Updated by [email protected]
                    Rs. - 18000 are in transition. Yet Transaction is not completed. and Rs. 18000 are not received return Back.

My A/c no:[protected], at MG Road branch, as per the Bajaj Finserv when they are trying to put my loan amount...

Have order a mobile in Amazon on[protected].and the price of mobile is 10499.after exchange price value 7149 Rs.
                      the order ID[protected]
                      ID[protected]
                      And the date of initiation of refund is[protected].still my refund not initiated.and the refund reference number is[protected]
                      Mar 3, 2021

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In ATM transaction money will debited I will not get money total 5100 will cut in my account
                        In ATM transaction money will debited in my account I will not get money

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected madam this is my sincere request please kindly sort out my problem since 3months I'm facing this issue when Andhra bank has got merged with union Bank from then my bank account is not working ..I'm unable to use any service like phone pay ..Google pay .. so I request you to sort out my problem..
                          Reg ( unable to use the net banking and online banking services..

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I saida am trying withdrawl a amt of Rs 10000 in sbi ATM of transaction no TXNs9604547 on 19 jan 2021 at Rama talkies lane...

I am Vikram Muthyala Working in Telangana Secretariat.I have withdrawn one thousand (1000/-) Rupees from the ATM it is setup in Secretariat on 26/02/2021.4 to 4.15 PM. Unfortunately, I have not received the money from the ATM. Kindly do needful and credit the amount in my account.
                            transaction details are NFS/WHYKV540/CASH WDL/26-02-21/Fee
                            Rs20.00 GST Rs3.60

Please resolve the issue

you may contact my No.[protected]

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I R chaithra am trying withdrawl a amt of Rs 10000 in Hitachi ATM ID MCRM1436 on 23 Sep 2020 at Gudupalli mandal and not received cash but amt debited from my ANDHRA BANK acct no [protected].

You are requested to verify and REFUND the FAILURE TXN amt at the earliest please.
                              ATM amount not withdrawal