Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 4, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

1800 425 2910

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 5

I checked in statement and paid with disputes on excess Interest what I exact to pay as per norms recently . Ledger folio charges, VLR benefit reversal and even RBI COVID Relief debited. I tried to get that resolve from bank side but they said that we would do helpless on this. Please do understand this and get me avoid from unwanted charges in this pandemic situation.
Dec 26, 2021
Updated by chaithus11
I didn't see any updated status from Bank, Please do needful.
I didn't notice any status or update on this, Please do needful.

I Harshida Dave, had received a credit card no-[protected] as a replaced card, which i have not yet used, I had faced a lot of financial problems for which i was not able to pay the amount. Some months was lockdown in which i lost my job and then with a low income i did some works again the lockdown came and now again is a lockdown so the income is lesser or also sometomes no income.

But i want to close this card with a minimum settlement amount, so please judge me as a person financially not capable in current situation.

Let me know the full and final settlement payment. i have mailed to andhra bank as well as union bank, so many times in Customer care then also nothing has done yet.

Harshida Dave
    Mobile-[protected]
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have written letters in Andhra Bank for I have been not using long time so that accounts is inactive and dormant accounts is there and I visited branch and written letters and given passbooks branch staff and staff says 15 days time will be given for reactivating accounts but still not any information from bank I have written a letters on 01/03/2021 and over all 4 months is over but my accounts are not active And my passbooks also gien to the bank My accounts are three is there 1.([protected]) 2. ([protected]) 3. ([protected]) this three accounts are inactive pls request for activate
      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount deducted from account but not come from atm machine...
        I am waited for some couple of days but that deducted amount not credit my account..
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My debit card reading in ATM but transactions cancelled at last moment
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have tried to add amount from debit card but the transaction got failed .but money has been debited from my account .Paytm has given a refund reference number .it's been many days I haven't received any refund to my account.

Vadde hanmanthu
              Pattikonda andhrabank kurnool
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Shaik basha I have made a transaction of 9000 to wrong account number.upi transaction Id is[protected]
                Please file a complaint and revert my amount to my account.

Dear Sir
                  I hold Savings Bank Ac no.- [protected] at Andhra Bank, Semiliguda Br., IFSC Code- ANDB0001408, Dist.- Koraput, Odisha. Today I went there to close my Fixed Deposit Ac no.- [protected], which matured today after 91 months (Date of Deposit - 31.10.2013), but the Deputy Manager said, it cannot be closed, because closing has been blocked by their Head Office. So, I have to wait for some more days to get back my money.Similarly, one more Fixed Deposit bearing Ac no.- [protected] will mature on 6.6.21. Since I need money urgently, kindly do the needful forthwith, so that I get back my maturity money at the earliest.
                  Sincerely
                  Madhu Sudan Dash
                  Dtd.31.5.2021
                  (2) Besides, the Bank refused to print my Savings Pass Book. Kindly advise them to print, as it will solve a great problem.
                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mallavaram union bank(andhra bank), IFSC Code: UBIN0808946.

in this bank all acounts mostly related to farmers and daily wages people which are illiterates. thumb access mission working in this bank for attaching Adhar card with bank account Etc., AND printer is not working to post statement in passbook.

these two issues from long back not the latest, you can enquire on these.
                    thanks for understanding and thanks.
                    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly amount debited from my account
                      Hi am andrabank account holder in Chennai kundrathur br ANDB0002486
                      I deposit another account I have utr but still not send to receiver bank kindly support me
                      Please send mail id I will send details
                      My account number [protected]

Please be informed that I am unable to transact the amount from my andhra bank.
                        Could you please unfreeze my account or let me know the procedures
                        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Asra Anjum.Account no-[protected] an Account holder In Andhra Bank. I usually do online shopping and last time when I returned one of the product which I ordered from Amazon (knifes and vegetable cutting board), refund process was started and it's status is that money is refunded on 2nd may 2021.But its not credited in my account and when I called customer care services they told me to go to bank as there is no information and when i went to bank they are not bothered
                          Jun 08, 2021
                          Updated by Asra 17
                          I haven't received any notification from customer support

I want my refund amount that is issued by amazon here is the reference code;74332741124112373316089kindly please help me
                            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My friend credited an amount of 3000 rupees and 2000 rupees(total 5000 rupees) to my Andhra Bank account through his PhonePe. Both of them were successful and the money got deducted from his account. But the amount is not credited to my account. It's been more than a month since this happened. No proper response from anyone. I have provided the screenshots of the transaction details made by him for both of the transactions. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                              My account number: [protected]
                              May 14, 2021
                              Updated by Sahithi Rani
                              Any updates, please? It's already been so late.

I've ordered Sony zv1 camera on April 29th 2021 of RS.69070, and cancelled it, Amazon given reference number and ask Bank...but in bank they saying dint received any amount, kindly check into my issue...I'm providing reference number also in mail attached
                                Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My friend credited me an amount of 4000 rupees in March 2021. But it is still not credited to my account. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                                  May 12, 2021
                                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1. With Andhra Bank Debit card (Andhra Bank Savings Account No: [protected]), I, the undersigned, attempted to withdraw Rs.10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only ) at SBI ATM outlet on 6th May 2021.
                                    2. The SBI ATM did not dispense the cash/money, the withdrawal printout slip & mini statement shows it has been debited from the account.
                                    3. Immediately, I visited the Andhra Bank and briefed the same issue...
                                    I am Vinay. I ordered a product in amazon and cancelled on the same day. The amazon company initiated my refund to my original payment mode i.e to debit card but still I haven't credited to my bank account. I kindly request to help me out from this issue.The below are the details of three refunds.
                                    1️⃣
                                    Transaction date- 24/04/2021
                                    Refund initiated date- 26/04/2021.
                                    Refund reference no. 74056631117111651879822.br...

The Oder amount of Amazon has not been refunded to my account Andhrabank
                                    yet The reference number : 74332741117111669785758 and amount of 370/-
                                    So could you please rectify my problem
                                    May 08, 2021
                                    Updated by Yalamanchili jahnavi
                                    Without resolving they have been giving it fake one