Andhra Bank

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank related photos (429)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Jul 12, 2020
Hounslow, United Kingdom
Hello i made a transaction of rupees 2097/- rs on 02 june 2020 for online purchase then i returned the product they refunded my money on june 14th but till now my money is not credited into my account resolve my issue asap

[Jul 12, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 11, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    Without using debit card and do not made purchages with in a week several times the pos charges are debited from my sb account....

Jul 10, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    I'm not able to generate my account statement. I'm also not able to see last 5 transaction details in my profile. What might be the problem?
    account statement cannot be generated

[Jul 10, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
      Jul 9, 2020
      Not working mohile number

[Jul 09, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
        Jul 8, 2020
        Noida, Uttar Pradesh
        I have paid 375 rs to pharmacy.in and than i cancelled my order. Refund not credited in my bank account. I talk to pharmacy...
        Jul 2, 2020
        Dear sir/madam,

I am facing a problem with the internet banking dashboard of andhra bank i. E. When i log...

M
        San Jose, United States
        Once i logged into netbanking, i could see below error always..

Dashboard

You have 1 error and 1 information message the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime..

The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime..

[Jul 01, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
          I had ordered food through swiggy on 20 th june' 20. The food was not ordered but the amount got deducted. A received a message saying "any amount deducted will be refunded" but i still have not received it yet. Kindly help! What should i do?

J
            Milan, Italy
            I had kept an order in amazon (14/06/2020) and i had cancelled the product (16/06/2020) but amazon says that my refund has been credited but i didnt get my refund
            Amazon product refunds

Jun 26, 2020
              Barking, United Kingdom
              In pos transaction dt[protected] tr no.S14899426 amount rs.278/- debited in my account. But amount is not received by seller. My particulars: N B Veerraju a/c no. [protected]

[Jun 26, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Jun 24, 2020
                Dear sir/madam
                I am a. Ramesh babu i have an account holder of andhra bank kothacheruvu branch anantapur dist. My a/c...

R
                Jun 23, 2020
                Delhi, Delhi
                I have made payment using upi for an amount of rs.500. Amount was debited but not recieved by the merchant. Bank reference id[protected]

[Jun 23, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 21, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I have made online shopping in flipkart and returned it and opted for refund. Fluokart says that is refunded and andhra bank says no transaction is available with provided details. Now whom should i reach. It's been 15 days the same story is happening. L, dropped an email to andhra bank grievance but no one responded. Flupkart says, seller has already deposited.

[Jun 21, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Jun 20, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I am k prudhvi rajasekhar naidu, having an account in andhra bank, kphb branch and had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password, now when i have logged in to my account it is showing my account transaction password expiring in 3 days, then enter my transaction password for change to a new password, after enter another new password i see an error report that is invalid transaction password you are left with 01 more attempts please provide solution how to recover only my transaction password.

My user id: 46535776
                    Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 20, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                      Jun 19, 2020
                      Hounslow, United Kingdom
                      I have transferred money to icici bank from andhra bank today and the money got cut from my account but did not received to the other bank account and it is showing status suspect

[Jun 19, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                        Jun 19, 2020
                        Acton, United Kingdom
                        Not getting mails from andhrabank, seetammdara, visakhapatnam with regard to my account statements etc

H
                          Jun 13, 2020
                          Paris, France
                          Money was taken through pos without use of atm card on dt 13th june 2020 rs 1500 from
                          Account of sanjeev gupta
                          Mobile no [protected]

[Jun 13, 2020] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                            Jun 9, 2020
                            Singapore, Singapore
                            I'm sorry to report this late but 3700 got deduced from my account and sent to a wrong account.. I request you to please cancel...
                            Jun 3, 2020
                            Istanbul, Turkey
                            I am muthulakshmi shanmugham received a call to my mobile number claiming his name is vijayakumar, manager from andhra bank...
                            Jun 3, 2020
                            Istanbul, Turkey
                            I am muthulakshmi shanmugham have got a call to my mobile provider airtel ([protected]) claiming that he is vijayakumar works...