Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 6

Andhra Bank — I have not received my payment to my Andhra Bank bank from Amazon

I have ordered in Amazon last month on April 15 and I have returned the item back which they have been saying amount has been refunded from there end on April 26 but I have not received yet, They have provided me a reference no:74332741117111669785758 amount of 370rs/- to my Andhrabank
this has been now 10 of this issue
Can you resolve me this problem
Name : y suneetha...
OTP is not received while linking bank account to phonepe...

I had ordered the product from Amazon on 24th April 2020 but Amazon cancelled it due to covid restrictions in my location. The mailed me about the refund initiation on 30th April. I called my banks customer care and they said that nothing is credited since then. The reference no. : # 74332741121112086136108
Please check on it.
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir and mam kindly arrange the refund amount of Amazon refarence no 74332741113111241909540
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They said that the seller intiated refund on 23rd April, but i did not recived my money.
      They sent me a reference numer 4056631114111335398671

Sir
        I dint receive refund which was initiated by flipkart. I cancelled the order due to delay issues. Refund was initiated on 10th of march. As per banking procedures i had to get it within 24hrs but i dint receive it till date. I contacted flipkart and they told me that refund was initiated successfully from seller side. I visited to bank branch but they were unable to help me.Please look into this issue. The amount is ₹674. They...
        I ordered a product on Flipkart they deliver a duplicate product so I returned back that product after they receive refunded my money but I am not recieved I ask the Flipkart customer care they are processed amount but your bank has issued please contact customer care I call the bank customer care but they are not responding Flipkart customer care they are send to me refund amount reference number order ids...

मेने amazone से मोबाइल मंगवाया था वो कैंसल हो गया अपने आप अब उसका refund नही आया amazone वाले बोल रहे है या से refund हो गया है
        Ref. Nu.30005111071107128761206
        Nema ram
        Branch bhiwadi alwar rajasthan
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was transferring money from my ATM card attached to account no [protected] to other account ATM and the transaction suddenly declined and amount also debited from my account and the amount didn't reflect in crediting account(KHAJA MOHINUDDIN SHAIK A/C:[protected].IFSC, CODE:ANDB0001506)
          This happened on 26/04/2021
          And slip from ATM is attached here for your reference.
          When went and enquired in bank the personnel...

Near bhanugudi junction andhra bank atm, I tried to withdraw 15, 000rs but it failed, and displayed atm is not working, but money is deducted from my account. Please consider my issue and reply as soon as possible
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suddenly I got a message like debit of rs118 from my SB account of andhra bank. I don't have debit card also as I applied for new card blocked my previous card it's not stating why it happen in message. Pfa screenshot of message. Please help me

Hi i didn't received my 155rs refund from amazon

Dear Sir/ma'am,

I have Paid amount of 3900 to credit card throught Amazon Pay on March 19th, but it is not yet credited in my card, Can u help me out of this ?

Reference id[protected]

Bank Reference Number :- N[protected]

Thanks in advance,
                Saikiran,
                Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i didn't receive my refund plz do watch it
                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was taking money from atm machine and money got debited but I haven't even received cash.

Respected sir
                      What is the reason can not be take mony from any atm and can't be check balance also
                      Please quickly response
                      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My andra bank account in amount transaction is not working
                        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to get refund from Amazon of 3701 rupees on March 4th, Amazon is saying that we have issued refund and from my side refund is cleared and they issued a transaction I’d also[protected], but money is not credited in my bank account, then I contacted bank customer care and branch and they are not giving proper reply they are saying that wait for some time we have registered your complaint...

I have used my debit card to withdraw money from atm. But money got deducted but didn't recieve cash from atm.
                          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mother, Smt Nancharamma Baliga has filled an online account opening form with AndhraBank/Union bank and approached, Suryaraopet Vijayawada Branch to open the account.
                            The staff, in the branch declined her request to open the account in another branch. As her aadhar card's address is same as the city and is within 3km from the branch, she asked them to open the account. However the staff rejected the request and behaved rudely with her. I even tried to contact the branch Manager regarding the staff behaviour, but no one in the branch cares about it. We tried to talk to them politely, but the way the staff behaved was very rude and impolite. This is not the behaviour expected from a Public Sector Bank. I need to know the rules of Account opening as clearly your branch is not adhered to RBI guidelines regarding Account opening. So in this case I'd like to knoe your laid down guidelines and proceed further. Thankyou