Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 8

Respected sir,
I am N.Sowjanya kumari, customer of your bank.I forgot my transaction password, and to change it there's a problem rising. It is asking to consult bank.please solve my issue with this.
My CID no is 59667178
Mail id [protected]@gmail.com...
I am urgently in need to get "update" my andhra bank -savings bank pass book [ a/c no: [protected] ] standing
at andhra bank-barasat branch-700127 [ wb], but, so far,
many times bank refused to do so, with a reply =no updation is being done [ last refusal was made on 03/03/2021 ], while the said updation is urgently required in connection with submission of my next i.T. Return for 2020-21 fy.
On the other hand,...
My andhra bank account money deducted but not received in my Paytm savings account...

I R Chaitra am operating a acct no [protected] with Andhra Bank, Kuppam. Am tried to withdrawl an amt of Rs 10000 at Hitachi ATM ID NO. MCRM1436 on 23 sep 2020 at Gudupalli mandal chittoor dist.
But Amount not received and the same amount deductrd from my acct. You are requested to verify the same and REFUND the amt at the earliest please.
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I didn't get any refund through Amazon which was intaiated on 26th feb plz kindly help me on that issue
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have transferred Rs. 18000/- via Google Pay to My Loan account from Andhra Bank Account. Transaction is not sucessful and also not refunded. My account is in Andhra Bank - Baner Pune.

Date of Transaction Via. Google Pay - 7th March 2021.

My Contact Number - [protected].
      Mar 08, 2021
      Updated by [email protected]
      Rs. - 18000 are in transition. Yet Transaction is not completed. and Rs. 18000 are not received return Back.

My A/c no:[protected], at MG Road branch, as per the Bajaj Finserv when they are trying to put my loan amount it is being rejected and they are complainig that your bank is not allowing to put the amount Please guide me how to come out of it....

Have order a mobile in Amazon on[protected].and the price of mobile is 10499.after exchange price value 7149 Rs.
        the order ID[protected]
        ID[protected]
        And the date of initiation of refund is[protected].still my refund not initiated.and the refund reference number is[protected]
        Mar 3, 2021
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In ATM transaction money will debited I will not get money total 5100 will cut in my account
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected madam this is my sincere request please kindly sort out my problem since 3months I'm facing this issue when Andhra bank has got merged with union Bank from then my bank account is not working ..I'm unable to use any service like phone pay ..Google pay .. so I request you to sort out my problem..
            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I saida am trying withdrawl a amt of Rs 10000 in sbi ATM of transaction no TXNs9604547 on 19 jan 2021 at Rama talkies lane macherla mandal and not received cash but amt debited from my ANDHRA BANK

You are requested to verify and REFUND the FAILURE TXN amt at the earliest please...

I am Vikram Muthyala Working in Telangana Secretariat.I have withdrawn one thousand (1000/-) Rupees from the ATM it is setup in Secretariat on 26/02/2021.4 to 4.15 PM. Unfortunately, I have not received the money from the ATM. Kindly do needful and credit the amount in my account.
              transaction details are NFS/WHYKV540/CASH WDL/26-02-21/Fee
              Rs20.00 GST Rs3.60

Please resolve the issue

you may contact my No.[protected]
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I R chaithra am trying withdrawl a amt of Rs 10000 in Hitachi ATM ID MCRM1436 on 23 Sep 2020 at Gudupalli mandal and not received cash but amt debited from my ANDHRA BANK acct no [protected].

Updated by mvenkey1430
                You are requested to verify and REFUND the FAILURE TXN
                Updated by mvenkey1430
                REFUND

Money deposited in the atm but not credited to the account. And i didnt get the receipt from the atm. It shown FALLBACK MAGSTRIPE TRANSACTION NOT ALLOWED. what was the problem and when the money will credit to my account
                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account amount already debited but riciver account payment not credit transaction failure if refund back my account Thank you🙏
                    Updated by Sri sangameswara Production
                    Back to Refund amount

Worst service from Andhra Bank, I deposited Rs.19500 in Andhra Bank deposit machine Jayanagar branch Bangalore on[protected], the amount stuck in the machine and display"sorry I am being serviced" the amount is not credited till now, I even complained regarding this in bank and gave a letter they are least bothered and not respecting and responding . Its been nearly 2 weeks till now there is no response .
                      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SB A/c No. [protected], kindly note I have visited gorakhpur ATM and tried to Withdraw Rs.500.00 from my account not yet credited same amount deducted from my account not yet credited

Request to reimburse the same immediatly.

thanking you,

Pushpa devi
                        Mobile: [protected]
                        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an account holder in ANDHRA BANK, Sauntpur, Odisha-767065.
                          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an account holder in ANDHRA BANK, Sauntpur, Odisha-767065.
                            I created an FD account 1 month ago still the BM is not giving me the Bond paper for FD account and always saying technical issue since one month.
                            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eventhough I don't request for an OTP it is repeatedly sending otps from union bank can you please look into it thank you