Andhra Bank — cash deposit machine- money not credited

Ashok Nagar Branch, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Suresh sunki on Apr 14, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,
I had visited the Ashok Nagar Branch(near Hyderguda) in Hyderabad between 1:30-2:00am today on 14th April 2019 to deposit cash of Rs48000 in my account, but suddenly the amount got stuck in the machine and counting stopped and machine went offline after which no response was being received. Now I have been trying since last 40mins and the amount has not been credited nor it has come out. There is no security guard as well at the premises. I did call the call center twice and they directly denied taking any complaint and just said will have to visit the linked branch at Ashok Nagar and give a written complaint on Monday. Now that I can't stay more long I am moving out and giving this complaint here on this portal as tomorrow is Sunday. Request you to get the amount credited in my account on priority as its some emergency.
Please call me on [protected].
Suresh

[Apr 15, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am getting this message and cannot make online transactions.

For security reasons your purchase has been prevented from being processed due to repeated entry of incorredt details. Your card has been blocked for further use at rupey merchants.

Please
I was booked a ticket in Irctc but it didn't booked. By that time my amount is debited from account but not credited till now. So Please kindly clear this transaction.
Yours faithfully