Andhra Bank — got legal notice to pay 4219 after paying the amount at bank asking for 5000 more

Pavan Kumar Sure on Jul 17, 2018
Recently i got a legal notice from Andhra bank, Sattenpalli branch saying i need to pay 4219 as i was due under my account [protected], so i have visited the bank and approached one of the staff of Andhra bank and they asked me to pay 4250/- to close the account .
i did paid the amount and came to the staff to close my account after some time he took me to the branch manager and asked me to pay 5265/- more to close the account.
i don't know all of sudden what happend and they are asking for 5265/- if any charges were there why they were charged immediatly in the span of 10 mins.
i request you to help me in this issue and assist me to close the account asap.

Thanking you,
Pavan
surenagapavan@gmail.com

[Jul 17, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Dear Pavan,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us, kindly allow us some time while we get this checked for you.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 05, 2018
Dear Pavan,

Please visit our branch for closing the account, as we have directed the branch to do the needful.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]
    +91 40 2312 2693 [Help]
    +91 22 2261 8335 [NEFT]
    5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500004
    Andhra Bank - got legal notice to pay 4219 after paying the amount at bank asking for 5000 more