Andhra Bank — refund not processed

Fci branch, godavarikhani, Godavarikhani, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Santhosh-kiran.k on Apr 9, 2019
Amazon has given me a refund to a product, which i purchased. And amazon given me authorization code and they told me to call bank customer care for processing refund. I called andhra bank customer care[protected] and i can't get satisfied response.in my previous experience i just given a mail to them, then immediately they processed refund. But now bank ccare representative told me that they don't respond to mail. Please go and ask any andhra bank near you with authorization code. It is impossible to me to goto bank by taking a leave to my current company. Andhra bank should respond to my email request or mobile request and process my refund from amazon as soon as possible. Delay or late processing will kill hopes on its service.

Amazon initiated refund on[protected]
Immediately i sent email to bank at [protected]@andhrabank.co.in
[protected]@andhrabank.co.in

But no response till today[protected]. (9 days up to now). My request is to process refund without going to bank and the customer care told me that goto bank and ask with such irresponsible answer. Try to respond to my emails.

[Apr 09, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Santhosh-kiran.k, May 13, 2019