[Resolved] Andhra Bank — their policy

Andhra Bank , Kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Ananya Roy on Mar 12, 2019
I am writing here on my basis of a layman’s knowledge. My husband works with this bank. I can’t mention his name. They have this new policy of buying shares. Employees have to buy share to show that the bank is in profit! That is ok but as i know, according to the rules, the employees need to take loan from other bank and not through their own bank, and employees can’t be forced about how much shares to buy. One must buy according to their convenience. The cmd chairman clearly informed the workers that no one can be forced for buying shares.
But as i see my husband is depressed as he has been given loans, and he informed me, there is no official or paperwork forcing, but they are mentally forcing people to buy shares worth atleast 3 lakhs.

One persons might have other commitments. This is mental torture to the employees. I see my husband in depression, so i am forced to put a complaint here.

A bank shouldn’t force its employees to buy shares to show that they are in profit.

This is to inform the govt of india.

There are many people who may feel mentally harassed for the same. I am just the voice of them.

This has nothing to do with my husband. I am writing it here myself because i see that this is badly affecting our life.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

AMOUNT DEBITED FROM ANDHRA BANK ACCOUNT Hyderguda branch in Hyderabad regarding ATM CHARGES DOUBLE TIME DEBITED
CONTACT NO.
USHA [protected]
Sir actually I don't use my debit card in online money transaction because I have input same OTP for two times so right now when I want using any online app for purchase and orders so I don't receive any OTP and I only use paytm wallet for transaction because paytm not need any OTp for add money to wallet . So please work on my complain.

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]