Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Having problems with Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC]

Karnataka

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 4599

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] reviews & complaints page 7

Pls maintain proper cleaning services in buses, I'm travelled minimum 5 states but never see like this...
If you charge taken good way then clean the buses also...
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [APSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travelled from piduguralla to paluvayi gate with my child (age 4years 1month)..the conductor with ID No:727164 forced me to take half ticket to the child by compare the height of the child with seat height..

Dear Sir, I was traveling in a bus from kakinada to Anakapalli service no 2855 Bus no:AP05 5138 as I boarded at Kakinada the bus reached to Pitapuram at 5:30 AM bus still not moved time was 6:00 AM we asked bus conductor he said luggage are loading, Agent loading the luggage name RTc Agent John he has given reply arrogantly as we asked him how much time it will take luggage.I am going to my hometown Anakapalli as my relative expired so iam experiencing very bad related to bus service plz take further necessary action.Also conductor not intimated me that will bus go through Pitapuram RTC complex and there will be delay for Luggage purpose

My self M. Chandra sekhar naidu. I travelled from marikavalasa to Vizianagaram on 27/07/2022 bus number AP31Z0423. I’m looking for bus conductor for take ticket, but he was not responded ., so I asked him for a ticket in few minutes later .,
        But he was behaving very rude and using unparliamentary words to me ..and he came for beat me .
        So please take necessary action on bus conductor.
        Thankyou sir .

Gooty to guntakal 9:00pm 9:15pm and9:40 so iam coming 9:00 but one hour wating very very bad sarvise guntakal depo.
          Jul 25, 2022
          Updated by mahesh suripogula
          Sarvise

Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation [Apsrtc] — Money deduction

Money deducted but ticket not booked and transaction number is T2207241133533663385075.. Please solve this issue and send to my account. This is my number. [protected]...

The price on the food packet is 50/- and the shop owner saying 60/- for that and i asked him why you charge me extra money and he says if you want to want this just take and go away don't create issue so I don't have any chance I take that packet with extra money
            Jul 24, 2022
            Updated by Kummari madhu
            Charging extra money for items

We have booked a ticket online from APSRTC website on 17 th july night for 18th july evening 4 o clock bus, service no 47269 from Kurnool to Chittoor, payment happened and for ticket gate way errror came and ticket not confirmed, but payment not refunded yet. The payment reference No isIGANYSEAT7.
              Pl do the needful support and refund the amount as early as possible.
              Regards, BVR([protected])...

I bought an Ultra-deluxe season bus pass to travel between Guntur and Vijayawada. I was informed that I can travel the whole month on paying bus charges for 20 days as per season ticket policies.

As per old prices, I paid 130 rupees per day and whole of 2600 rupees for monthly season pass but I am asked to pay extra 9 rupees for toll charges for one way and in total I am paying 18 rupees extra per day i.e rs.148 per day to travel both ways.

thankg you,

Could you kindly let me know whether toll charges need to be paid by me or it is included in the season ticket I bought prior. Please give me reply to my mail " [protected]@gmail.com"

Thanking You,

I book APSRTC.
                  TKT NO:[protected],
                  Seat No: 1, 2, 6,
                  Route: AMP-VJA,
                  Service No: 23505,
                  Vehicle No: AP05Z5188,
                  On 17-Jul-2022 The driver of that bus behaviour was very bad and rudely he behaves vary rudely to all passingers and small kids... Our kid aged about 2 years was traveled almost 6 hours of journey and he was cried loudly because of that reason the driver said loudly to drop our bus middle of my journey

Dear Sir/Mam,

Iam Shoking while taking tickets from Chirala to Bapatla vide vehicle No; AP27Z0171 time 4:10 PM

Driver was Very Harsh Behaviour while taking tickets.. he is speaking harshly if you are wait 15 minutes the you take ticket other wise you get it down, this is unnecessary words..

Kindly Take Necessary Action

Sir
                      Am the student of aditya college madanapalle,
                      The bus coming Regularly after 5PM From Palamaneru to Madanapalle with number AP03 2374,
                      Hr not stopping the bus regularly at my college stop,
                      No girl student cant be enter in this bus ...
                      Some times he will just slow the bus,
                      Then some boy students will enter...

I have asked him why you not stopping perfectly, you just slowing...
                      How can we...
                      He said, dont come if you want enter you wait for next bus, thats it..
                      Am requesting Please fix this issue, ...

From Aditya College Students,
                      Madanapalle
                      Please fix Above Issue ...

I applied for deiving licence two years back.and i passed, they gived me a stamped document that is temporarily.and said two months i get my pvc card .but every time i checked, it says card has not yet printed so what i hve to do?

I have booked ticket through online by using apsrtc portal amount was paid through phonepe amount deducted but ticket was not booked.
                          I need a amount back.
                          Jul 08, 2022
                          Updated by Shaik Hamshi
                          Deducted money has to return

I tried to book tickets from Bangalore to tirupati and tirupati to tiruvuru on 7th early morning. I used the phone pay for payment method.while booking time, money deducted from my account but tickets were not booked both times.the amounts are 482/-& 885/-..please refund my money

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have renewed my driving license and it got approved on 08-Mar-2022 with application number: AP[protected]DL. But I have not received the driving license card yet and it has been around 4 months. Could you please help me with this?

Thank you....

Bus no ap 31 Z 3106 has been driving rashly on national highway route of highway, when I was on my 2 wheeler on the same road beside a lorry, the driver has been continously horning from behind even though when I didn't have space for him to allow, and he just missed hitting me by overtaking me on my left side at the same time when lorry was traveling on my right side and when I stopped at traffic junction and asked him, he abused me with his words,

This conductor misbehaving with me. He is not fit for this job remove him immediately. He said he don't care anyone. He don't know how to behave with the customers. Worst worst conductor. He uses abused words. He don't have minimum commonsense at all. Take him immediate action against him. Please find the attached ticket. He is fail to take a ticket from me I went to him told that why you haven't take ticket for me for that he is shouting and using abused words. Please see I have attached the ticket also.
                                Jul 02, 2022
                                Updated by narasimha r316
                                Please take severe action against him.

Tenali Bus drivers/ conductors are not on time / punctual waited for an hour in the bus.