PunBus / Punjab Roadways Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to PunBus / Punjab Roadways

Having problems with PunBus / Punjab Roadways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PunBus / Punjab Roadways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PunBus / Punjab Roadways

PunBus / Punjab Roadways Website

PunBus / Punjab Roadways Head Office Address

Director State Transport, Jeevan Deep Building, 1st Floor, Sector 17
Chandigarh
Chandigarh District
Punjab

PunBus / Punjab Roadways Phone Numbers

PunBus / Punjab Roadways reviews & complaints(341)

Complaint again punjab roadways no. 2758. running from jammu to amritsar. It was schedule to depart at 3: 45 as told by conductor but departed at 3 : 43 without taking 2 passenger to gurdaspur.. Left passenger in spite of having seats
PunBus / Punjab Roadways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,
    I, gds bpm residence of punjab want to drwa to your kind attention to take the quick action against drivers of punjab roadways 's driveres transportation services from fazilka to ferozpur.They have made their own kingdom at bus stops . They do not came on time .Moreover they do not came.There is a service after 15 minutes but we have to wait for them half an hour and sometime more than this.
    It is hardest request to solve this problem. There are lots of passengers travelling from fazilka to ferozepur .but if buses do not came there is lot of rush and difficult for employees to trav to home.

Staff has misbehaved with my wife. I will mark a letter to CM if it is not addressed, It was incident of recent days. They always dein not to enter bus. Is he paying from his own pocket.

Incident of Jalandhar stand bus

You can call me anytime. These conductors feel like they are God of bus

Abhishek Sharma
      Jalandhar

Team,

Today i was travelling from jalandhar to hoshiarpur and back along with my mother. My mother presented her aadhar on mobile to conducter and even downloaded it in front of him.but he still denied to accept the same and my mother got charged both time.

I don't understand reason for not accepting e aadhar when only aadhar no is to input in pos machines

Please resolve.

Wbill no 256641
        Bus 8716

Bus don't stop in nangal bhur Pathankot I am student I have to travel longer distance everyday nangal bhur to dasuya but buses don't stop at that point it become difficult to reach at home earlier so I request bus to be stopped in nangal bhur Pathankot thanks

I used to travel from chandigarh 43 to ropar and sir at noon punjab roadways buses are not available we often wait for 2-3 hours then Punjab roadways come and they didn't even allow ladies to sit in their buses and said that sit in syndicate bcoz u didn't pay fare of buses they often come very late before 4-5 minutes and said that first they will allow only men's to sit in bus bcoz they are giving fare and after that they will see women aadhar...

I have booked ticket from travel yaari online site from Chandigarh to Pathankot on 20 December 2022. I have to cancel it for some reason on 22 December 2022. Message said that refund will be received it 5-7 working days, but refund is still not received after 14 working days. I have sent mail on payment refund email mentioned on site and called customer care number many times but no response.

One of the worst bus service in India . Booked bus from Delhi to Amritsar for 4jan 2023 6:45 am from Kashmere gate ISBT delhi but bus didn’t arrive at pickup spot and there was no person available to ask. Waited for an hour when another bus came the conductor said the bus is cancelled. No prior information provided.
              Shame on Punjab Roadways. Shame on punjab government. Shame on Bhagwant maan. Shame on Laljit Singh bhullar For exploiting customers Advice to another passengers donot book any punjab roadways

They have charged me half ticket for luggage

Today I started traveling from Pathankot to Dhariwal in punjab roadways bus that a man came to book ticket in the bus so I gave ₹ 70 to usne ₹ 65 ticket and said that I will give you ₹ 5 now for the whole bus ticket After biting he got down and started the bus. People called him but he did not stop. It was found that he did not return the money of 4 people.
                  Ididn't want to complain about it, but thinking that I am complaining, how many people like me, he must have kept ₹ 5 every day, he did not return the payment of 4 people in our bus. do misdeeds, must be punished

In Delhi Kashmiri Gate ISBT, there is an issue that the conductor of the punbus call a kulli and ask them to place the passenger suitcase into the bus. They charge 10 rs per suitcase. This is illegal because if that amount is going to PRTC then passengers should be provided with a receipt or the amount should be included in the ticket already and if the amount is going to conductor or driver or 3rd person (kully) then how can the charge when they are not the stakeholders.

My name is Harcharan singh from chandigarh m here to submit a complaint ..like m cumin from amritsar but before ladowal toll plaza PUNJAB ROADWAYS BUS NO ( PB 10 GX 5349) driver nor driving safely he is about to hit my car but when i ask him he said go to hell and start abusing my family and me ..please find out that person and change his duty he is very bad driver

Dear sir, conductor misbehave with me and take pipli to Delhi double charge for single ticket without informing me. I didn't check the ticket that time and at panipat stand i checked my ticket and see the double charge for single passenger

Why i will bear double charge

Bus patiala to Delhi
                        Prtc faridkot depot
                        no 00018264 date[protected]

As today i pick bus from Phagwara to Jalandhar .when i leave bus by mistake i forgot to collect my one bag from bus and after that I tried many numbers to bus depo at nawashehar but no one responding properly . So i requisted that please help me to get back my bag which included important documents . i hve attached image of ticked for refrence .Thanks

Today at 9:45 A.m. at bus stand Amritsar bus conductor and driver didn't open the first window (bus route from Amritsar to gurdaspur) AS8772 pb06. They don't want many women enter the bus at fix time. many person requested them to open but the totally ignored. and at jaintipur they didn't let the jaintipur passengers to board the bus. The bus near to it private bus new deep. They are properly calling the passengers to come in their bus. But what the problem with government conductor and driver They want to move empty buses. All roadways conductor, At batala bus stand while going to Amritsar they announce bus will not stop between any stop. Is it not any single stop between batala and Amritsar. This problem is not seen in buses from gurdaspur and pathankot to Amritsar

Roadways buses are not stopping at sarna bus stop coming from pathankot.They are taking buses from over the flyover. Private bus operators are saying that govt buses are not coming because they have paid drivers and conductors of these buses a hefty amount. This is really bad.

Punjab roadways bus conductor missbehave when i asked that is there no stappage at sirhind. When i said that i would complaint you then he said that no one can do any action against me . Then i said you can drop me on flyover, but he did not pick any passanger and go. bus no. PB02DQ48... may be 49 date 04/12/2022 time at ambala cantt. bus stand 15:17
                                plz resolve my complaint and give THE WRITTEN DOCUMENTS that all the buses have their stoppage at Sirhind so that I have some proof to show the conductor.

Not allowed me to travel in the bus. Conductor asked double ticket for my luggage. Please let me know if i have to pay extra ticket for my electronic luggage within weight limit.

Conductor deny to travel me in the bus. He told me that I have to purchase ticket for my electronic luggage. I Mac. Which is not good why I should pay double if I'm in limit. Please look into that matter.

I am a student so bought a daily bus pass of punbus Punjab roadways from goraya to Jalandhar i get bus in morning from goraya but in afternoon conductor refused to stop at goraya bus stop and didn't let me board the bus i even complained to Jalandhar station supervisor but my problems still didn't get resolved