MTC Group Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to MTC Group

Having problems with MTC Group ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by MTC Group customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

MTC Group

MTC Group Website

MTC Group Head Office Address

401-404 Navkar Complex
Mumbai City District

MTC Group Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

MTC Group reviews & complaints(260)

Hello sir
No bus from sholinganellore to Tambaram from 10 pm to 11:10 pm on 24 Nov. this is happening daily. No 95 No 99. Please kindly address this issue
Johnson
MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From ponammallee to tambaram route (66X, 66, 166, 266, 566, 66A) daily morning from 7.30am to 10am was peak time, all the people are going for work and colleges. On that peak time also these mtc buses are not coming..daily coming late..we are waiting for more than 30mins for one bus.. pls do the needful help.
    Increase the number of buses and decrease the timing between the each buses.

Good day sir/madam
      I'm from mannimangalam, sethupattu. In our area very less number of buses only running 583D and 583C. In that area both conducter and driver are too rude. Per hour only buses are coming. More than one hour college, school students are waiting for the bus. And regular timings buses also not coming in proper time. They're coming in their own time. Please allow more buses in our area sir. Please allow extra buses sir. Please allow extra buses by considering school, college and working womens. Plz allow.
      MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Working people feel very difficult to reach home at evenings as there are no frequent of buses available after 6pm from T. Nagar towards CMBT. It is evident that the routes are longer due to metro works going on. It already takes more time for everyone to reach their place and the problem of no buses available adds more trouble to it.
        MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a college student.The bus timing was so late at the time that was make a problem for me and others.pls give a extra bus for us it may give a some useful. The conductor's are so rudley to the passanger's it was a problem for a Student's.pls give a order to behave gently. Thanking you
          MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you that in our area sriperumbudur not enough buses available to poonamallee at morning. We are waiting from morning 7 am but bus will arrive after 7.40 am Morning time we need enough buses as everyone have to go for work, college and school, and bus arrive at 7.40 am the people who waited since morning 7 to 7.40 am will rush into the one bus later for ticket collecting conductor will hold the bus for another 10 mins so we have to wait till 7.50 am so for that one bus we need to wait for 50 mins then what is the use of mtc.We are facing the same issues daily not for one day Or two days. From poonamalle to I have to travel till guindy, from poonamalle to guindy enough buses are available but not satisfied with the timings. At the time of evening from sriperumbudur to poonamalle much buses are available even till saidapet also with empty passengers it will be much better if it is available at morning. Really unsatisfied and worst service ever.. Please do the needful...
            MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

118g tambaram to kavanoor route bus ontime ku varathuila morning 3 time evng 3 time only came niraiya school students working ladies niraiya peru irukom bus excess ah vita correct ah irukum sir elders elam bus ku time ku pidika mudila sir driver um contractor um semaiya voluger ah pesuranga romba kastama iruku sir driver contractor change panunga sir enga area la niraiya peru irukanga bus pathala sir direct ah complain panom sir still not yet to resolve this problem kindly resolve this issues sir we need a more bus like 2 r 3 thats enough us we have only 1 bus sir thats why we cant surviving sir thankyou sir /madam
              MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a regular passenger to OMR so I'll be catching 570 series buses daily. But none of the buses are following proper time. Each one is coming on their own schedule due to which we are getting delayed in going office...
                Most of the bus drivers are riding very slow than normal speed which is so irritating.. Even if tell them they never mind..
                If anyone is really considering this message as a value one please take action soon. Awaiting for speedy and positive response..

M51V kolathur to T.Nagar bus

Myself I came with my siblings, the bus has arrived to our station.we get into the bus and suddenly the bus driver shouted as and made us get down from the bus.
                  Kindly take measures about this.
                  I hope my complaint will be registered.
                  MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus no 78(Thiruvanmiyur to Koyambedu) less frequencies are available at peak time in evening. Many of them are waiting for even a single trip for 45mins . So kindly look into this issue and resolve it.
                    MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There are very less bus to reach santhome from GST road ie from Tambaram, Chromepet, pallavaram and Guindy. 1 or 2 Buses are there from Guindy with low frequency. People are suffering very much to reach MRC nagar, Santhome.
                      MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A town bus driver, route no. 48 B, plying towards Pudhur (AYI 3016, TN O1 N 9189), not stopping the bus at bus stops, conducting running races with poor passangers. date 30-4-22, @ Chennai, Joint Office stop 10.30 am and all other stops. My ticket no. 170230, LR 007.
                        MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The MTC bus drivers are not even stopping at every bus stops and thats cause difficulty to the peoples around here!! Some old peoples are waiting for the particular bus but those buses are not even picking up those people because of there laziness. So please accept our request to them to follow the bus rules in chennai!!
                          MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i am a school student, and travel from sai nagar to aminjikarai via 15F, the conductors always fight with me to take a ticket, and treat as if i am a beggar, always show a scorn tickets, the deluxe buses try to cross white board bus to collect more passengers and in that competition they skip not 1 or 2 but many many stops, and when i said i want to get down at aminjikarai, he said he will not stop there but at elsewhere instead, and due to this i was late to my school, this is the not the proper way to treat passengers even though they do not need to take ticket as the govt. Says so, i request the officlials to look into it
                            MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There are no buses to travel from central to kkd nagar (2a route), it's really difficult to travel in this route during morning n evening with such poor frequency of buses with huge crowd of people. So I request u to solve this issue faced by many people.
                              MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Most of the days this bus service is not available, today also this bus service is very poor, so that am raising the compliant.further clarifications please feel free to call my no. [protected]
                                MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hope anybody's taking action against this bu service. Monthly 15days this bus service is not available at 8pm

In bus 46G TN01 AN-2372 The conducter has not wearing mask time:7:30
                                  MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was travelling from Ramachandra to Guindy in 49F deluxe bus by 3.30 PM on Monday 04/10/21. While getting down I forgot my shoes which was in a pink cover
                                    MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took 99A bus from pushunagar bus stop and got fown in medavakkam. I took ticket after that mY purse is missing.please help.

Purse colour.. brown
                                      1 credit card
                                      1 sodexo card
                                      1 visiting card for the flower shop
                                      MTC Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Timings..today august 19th at 7.30 to 7.50pm.
                                      Took bus from Pudhunagar bus stop and got down in medavakkam.

Respect sir/madam
                                        Chennai city bus route no 70G operated by MTC
                                        VPJ -2109
                                        Very rash drive and the bus was very very close to me
                                        In Menabakkam.It as been record in CCTV also
                                        The driver was really very irresponsible & irrespective while I am asking.
                                        Please take some action.
                                        I attached the proof also