Anna University — caution deposit amount refund regarding

Na, Tamilnadu, India
 Santho96 on Nov 16, 2019

I am santhosh r graduated from angel college of engineering and technology tiruppur, under anna university. I completed my bachelor's degree in 2018. And till now my refundable caution deposit amount of rs.5000/- rupees is not refunded to me and my class mates from the college side. Please take this as a serious issue and kindly do the needful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

I am Karthkeyan completed my B.E civil engineering under Sriguru Institute of Technology, Anna University affiliated college. I completed my course on 2017. Till now our caution deposit amount of Rs.5000 was not refunded from our college side. kindly do the needful
We are[protected] batch from velammal engineering college, for past three months we have been asking for graduation day but there is no response from the management and they are saying we are not having enough fund to cunduct the graduation day so kindly help us to solve this problem.
Hello sir,
My name - C. Prabhu
My contact number - [protected]/[protected]
my mail Id- [protected]@gmail.com

I'm from chennai. I have to inform about your staff. Used fake certificate. For joining. So kindly check and take immediate action.

Staff name - M. VASANTHI W/O