Anna University — Counselling Registration charges refund

While my daughter's counselling firstly rs 800/- paid due to your wrong software created by Ur university vide txn I'd number DU[protected] on 16 April 2016. Again I have paid the registration charges for counselling for rs., 500/- on 19 April 2016 vide DU 44232725. email has been sent to ur office frequently. Then I have approached your customer care directly from physical prence from coimbatore. They told me to send a written request for the same. I have send a written request on speed post. But since no reply and the amount RS. 800/- has not been credited back to my account. May I place a humble request to return the same amount to my bank account after completing Ur verification. Please do the needful. Thanking you sir.
Updated by s jeysankar Jan 27, 2017
No reply has been received from your university TNEA 2016 for the above mentioned complaint and no refunds neither received nor any information received. Kindly reply or refund the amount which has been collected online through state bank collect for registration charges of Engineering counselling for my daughter NANDHINI J. An early action is appreciated. By S JEYSANKAR. Thank u si4.

Anna University