Apollo Clinic — Inlay-ceramic tooth filling

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 Rati D

As I got inlay-ceramic filling in 2014 from T.Nagar Chennai in 22, 500 INR.

When I went there doctor said that you should go for this type of filling because it will stay whole life and if anyhow it comes out then you will get re-filling without any cost.

Now some 3 months back, filling from one tooth came out and when I contacted Apollo white dental clinic they said you have to pay. And you can do re-filling in next 6 months from date of filing. Even I didn't want to go for this much costly filling but they ensured that it won't come out and if so it's free for whole life. :-(

For clinics like this, they just run business. They say or promise something to sell something like this but they don't care that it's not luxury.

I want them to re-fill or to stop making patients fool like this.

Ritika Dogra
Bill No. BL10203

Inlay-ceramic tooth filling

[Nov 21, 2016] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Ms. Ritika,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to please share your UHID number along with your contact details so that we can look into the matter immediately. Thanks.
My name is batul memon I had take package at nibm road pune ur clinic whenever they gave me appointment they didn't have doctor waste of time and waste of money

33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Apollo Clinic - Inlay-ceramic tooth filling