[Resolved] Apollo Hospital — dr charitha pradhan procedure performed

Na, Maharashtra, India
 Hmalik on Mar 26, 2018
Last year i had visited apollo navi mumbai to get 3 moles removed from my legs. I consulted doc charita pradhan from the navi mumbai facility and regret it due to the following happenings -

1) first she didn't educate me during the consultation that this mole removal is going to have a downtime for me of more than a month!
2) i was scheduled to travel to europe and this procedure took a toll on my entire travel plan as i had to take utmost care of these wounds that were so sore
3) i wasn't informed that i would be taken into an operation theater and this would involve me getting numerous stitches on my legs.
4) i wasn't even informed about the aftercare of these stitches either. I had to visit another doctor for dressing as i was quite upset with doc charita pradhan for not keeping her patient informed in detail about such procedures. She just seemed like she was waiting for any patient to come through and get busy and rake in the money.
5) my current situation is even worse and i am in distress as every other person asks me about the scars that have formed on my legs. My moles were small in size, could be measured in cms and now the scars on my both my legs left by this laproscopic surgeon can be measured in inches! The whole purpose of the removal was so that i don't have these moles increasing in size but the surgery that the laparoscopic surgeon performed as left my legs looking ugly and i am questioned by everyone as to what has happened to my legs.

I would like to have attached pictures of the scars so that you can see for yourself what a shoddy job this doctor has performed. I would like to hear back from the hospital and given a solution to my ugly looking scars.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] Apollo Hospital customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apollo Hospital Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
Dear Hmalik,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly share your UHID no. along with contact details. We will look into it and get back to you at the earliest.

Team Apollo Hospitals
Updated by Hmalik, May 07, 2018
I haven't heard from anyone from Apollo Hospital yet. I can be reached via my email address [protected]@gmail.

I do not intent to disclose my phone number on a public platform

Comments

Why can’t you look my name up instead of asking for UHID? My name is Hina Malik!

No. 21, Greams Lane,Off. Greams Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600006