Apollo Munich Health Insurance — easy health group insurance policy no.120100/12001/2017/a007631/166

I have written 5 to 6 mails from yesterday but there is no reply from apollo munich my mail is as under

Dear sir/madam,

The above policy number is on the name of my father-in-law shri hasmukhbhai r. Shah. He has a some problems of lever & kidney. For lever problem the doctor has advised for lever biopsy but before that biopsy doctor has advised for pt/inr and as per report the doctor told that he is not in a position for biopsy and he should be admitted for a day for give plasma.

All the procedure will be in sardar patel hospital, maninagar, ahmedabad and the same hospital is cash less.

Please let me know the same is allowed in mediclaim and what about pre-hopspitalization expenses like consultation/investigations and post-hospitalization.

Also one complaint is there theat i have called yesterday (Sunday) mr. Maheshbhai who is representative of apollo munich and sitting at canara bank, maninagar branch, ahmedabad but he told me to talk on monday.in case of mediclaim procedure nobody can tell like this.

If this type of service will be there then i have to shift the policy at other insurance company.

Hemant shah

Mar 13, 2018

Apollo Munich Health Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 07, 2018
Updated by hemantgnfc
Still the complaint is not resolved. I have not avail cashless facility though the hospital was cashless. I have paid the amount of hospital bill. Actually I have preferred Sardar Patel Hospital, Rambagh, Maninagar, Ahmedabad because of cashless hospital but at last moment I have made arrangement of cash and I have to paid the hospital bill. If this type of services will be there then nobody will trust.

May 19, 2018
Updated by hemantgnfc
Still the complaints has not been resolved. They have rejected my father-in -law mediclaim though I have given the clarification and documents.

Please do the needful.

Jun 26, 2018
Updated by hemantgnfc
Still I have not received a single claim after submission of two claims. Even before a month the company's two executives one at Gandhinagar when my father-in-law was living with his younger daughter and one at his permenant residence at Nadiad and both the executive has told us that now your verification is over and you will get your claim within a week. Apollo Munich is a bogus company and they are not believe in good service with the customer. Please take actions immediately.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance
    Apollo Munich Health Insurance Phone
    Apollo Munich Health Insurance Address
    Apollo Hospitals Complex,Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500033