[Resolved]  Apple India — earphone replacement

Hi team,
I’m nikhil tailor and i was facing issue with my earphone and i went to a service centre in borivali the name of the store is aptronix. They checked and gave me a receipt for replacement and they informed me that i will receive a call once the replacement order comes. Today i received a call from apple and they informed me that the replacement order is arrive please visit the store and collect it. When i went to the store to collect it the store person said that the replacement order is not arrived yet and it is still stuck at the airport and will get it on wednesday. If the order is not arrived why are they calling people and troubling them. I have to travel all the way from kandivali to borivali by spending 100 rs in auto one way.. This is just causing a lot of inconvenience..
I’m trying to attach the receipt the the file is more than 2mb and it is not getting uploaded. I[censored] can give me a email address i will send u an email and also will send u the call screenshot.

Kindly take some necessary action against this
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2018
They called me the number is 9182562141..no steps are taken by the company.. they are just telling us to visit the store on Wednesday..
Updated by Nikhil Tailor Sep 30, 2018 Kindly let me knw wat necessary actions you have taken .. Against my complain
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Purchased IPhone XR on 14/2/2020 from ACCORD Showroom In Bikaner, Raj. Within 5 months LeftPod of Earpods stopped working, went to Showroom and they told us to go to Authorized Service Center. Manager there took Earpods n told us to collect the NEW after a Week. When we revisited, they said "We can't replace as Earpods have heavy Scratches" .Now, went back to Showroom, the Manager said Service center man is a heavy drunker n Insane, u should use Abusive Language with him if want to get your Earpods replaced. We again went to Ser.Center and requested him for replacement but he refused bluntly n Told us to contact H.O. and upper APPLE staff. Now, my Question is: Should we become Gali type GUNDAS if we want to BUY APPLE Phones, and should Masters in Abusive lang. to get Replacements done in GUARANTEE TIME. Proofs will be provided to you, if asked for.

Apple India
    Apple India Phone
    Apple India Address
    19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560001