Apra Auto

Additional Contact Info

Good

Apra Auto Complaints & Reviews

Sir
Bike Apache bechne ke liye bola Facebook ke madhyam se online check kiya 30, 000 rupaye ki bike thi lekin bahut let jukham samajh mein bad mein hai mere sath fraud ho chuka hai
Bike fraud
Nov 23, 2020

Nov 23, 2020
Updated by Mohitgu98
Sir
Bike number UP11BS4791 hai Rahul Kumar hai main 2150 payment kari hai

Respected sir,

With the reference to the above subject
    Tonight 9.00 pm we call a auto driver from ernakulam shivan temple to thammanam (Jawahar road) instead of rs.80/- he asked rs.150/- when i told him that its overcharge but he raise his voice and i was with my family so i dont argue with him and given rs.150/-.
    Auto # kl-7 cq 265.

Rajesh chandran. R
    Mobile # [protected]
    Jan 16, 2019

Apra Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have brought ns 200 on 14th apr 2017 in tirupur (Tamil nadu). The vsg motors are the dealers for all bajaj motors. It's gonna be a month after purchasing, they still didn't do registration in rto office. They were lethargically answering to the customer. Why you guys are giving dealer ship with this type of people's. Because of them bajaj loosing their brand value in services. I request you to take action against them immediately and make my bike to register in rto office asap.
      May 11, 2017

Apra Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear, I bought WAGON R LXI in month of May'2013. Engine number is K10BN4527087 & Chasis number is MA3EWDE1S00564939. Total km's run till date is only 28, 000 Km's. I suspect there is malfunctioning in my car as company fitted sterio was also discharging battery even car and sterio is off. Also cluch plates not working properly. Please do the needful. Wkr, Mohit Sharma. Mob: [protected]
        Mar 26, 2015

Apra Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have Ertiga VXI, regn No. HR26 CB 0767. I have given my car to APRA Service Station, Gurgaon for solving problem in transmission on 24 November, 2014. At that time, adviser Arvind committed to get the car repaired in 1-2 days. Next day Arvind was on leave.But he confirmed me that car is OK and I could go to service Station to get car. When I went to Service Station, I was told that car is under test drive and I had to visit service station again in the evening. In evening service station was not able to give me car, saying that some problem was still there in the car. Next day Arvind called me up and told me that gear box had to be replaced. Even after confirming to those people to get the gear box changed on the same day, I have been waiting for my car. Today is 11th Dec, 2014. It is more than 18 days, I have received no date confirmation from service station till now. I have spoken to AGM-Mr. Alok Panday. This person has got no idea about the availability of part. He fooled for 15 days for this. Every time I talked to him, he committed for next day delivery. Then I talked to GM- Mr. Shelender. He has helped us by giving a car on 10th Dec. I have never seen this kind of poor service. I have Hyundai and Mahindra cars also. These two companies have never fooled me like this. I just want to know whether it was my mistake that I have gone to APRA. I will never recommend anybody to go to APRA. Kindly let me know when I will get my car back. Nirmal [protected]
          Dec 11, 2014

Apra Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this to express my dissatisfaction towards the services rendered by apra auto sector 14 gurgaon. I have been harrassed by apra over past one month. The car was given for service in the last month which had certain issues regarding CNG and missing. The same issues which are there with the car for the last 13 services done for this car. Today was the fifth time the car was sent with the same complaint within the month. Forget about this issue being resolved, kindly note the following points. 1. After the service the car was handed over with the same problems 2. Sent to the workshop for resolving the same issue again handed over saying engine tuning done, nothing changed. 3. The car ceased to move on CNG the next day, still the staff was incompetent to tell what was happening. 4. The car dint start early morning the next day, again sent to the workshop battery replaced and engine tuning done, nothing changed the next day the car ceased to move on cng. 5. moreover to top it all the fronttyre was replaced by the spare tyre and the punctured tyre was as it is kept in the car without even bothering to inform us.and the jack is also missing. This clearly indicates what kind of customer service is apra providing.I would rate you guys zero on any scale. I am totally disappointed and will escalate this mater to the highest levels in the organization.And make sure that you guys pay me even for the time wasted over a month. Ankit Madan [protected]
            Jul 10, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear sir . The auto.number kl 33c 4158 from chalakudy ia asking nf for extara charge from chalakudy town to railway station

Kindly check this issue

My following complaint sent on 18th Aug still remains unresolved: I would like to bring to your notice the following thing: Till about a month the car was running well. Suddenly I had experienced problem with the battery when I was driving on NH. Couple of times the problem occurred and I resorted to push start on all such occasions. During first free service, the car could not be started from the house. I pleaded help for on line service and requested for pick up since I could not start the vehicle. But Apra service center arranged for pick up of the car and done the service. During service (free first service) the battery was changed by the service people. But today I found that the changed battery was a local one and since I didn’t take vehicle for last 2 days the battery drained completely without even any LED indication. I used wires to start from other car but again struck on the highway. I made desperate call to service center but this time no response. Since I was on the road I called a local mechanic and I was forced to change the battery with a branded one at Rs.2800. bills and warranty card are available with me. I didn’t expect such approach from True Value and Maruti authorized service station. I believed only genuine parts are used in the car and the customers of True Value are paying premium amount for car condition to be intact. Now I request your goodselves to make good the loss incurred by me during the warranty period. I anticipate that company like True Value of Maruti would lend ears for a customer’s call. I didn’t have any option but to change the battery so that my work for the day does not suffer and in the absence of any reply from service station. Thanking you in advance.
              Aug 13, 2020
              to whomso ever it may concern
              myself vir parkash, 25, hotelier, currently working with The Westin Gurgaon, today 25/10/12; 21:49, , writing this mail i m very overwhealmed & sad after totally lossing my pasence &lost my trust with apra maruti pvt ltd.
              Born n brought up in middle class family having maruti 800 driven by my dad, later zen..maruti was the only name i had in my mind whenevr i m going to bring my first car ..so up the day came..as high demand of swift making me wait for next 10 month, , one day passing through apra true value i turned my head and decided to get swift maruti from here only.without thinking second time with all trust i gave my very hard earned counted cash of 3, 42, 058 surrendered on 4 /11/11 for maruti swift vxi HR26AQ0495 model2008/B.RED KM.38000 DRIVEN
              I brought my first car home.was on cloud9.and happy with every process ;where mr neeraj kumar sales consultant was osm n helped in evr possible process to make it easy.as well as mr Naresh kumar works manager.apra true value.it was just a week o having new car, n was out with friends to celebrate, while heading home back i tried to start my car but faild to do same..n reached to conclusion that battery fitted in car wasnt up to the mark n never checked befor selling car..same reported to apra true value..on that battery got changed from apra truue value.was trying to foget wht has happeded n how it feels when u asking ur friends to give push to your car to get it start..tht you purchased just a week before in HARD CASH..VERY SAD!
              Sad story doesnt end here..after few days sterio break down n didnt functioned..again contacted the same apra true value..taken out sterio for repairing, , moving for a week with open hole of wires in my car, , making me feel sad every minute n second of it.later they repaired it in three go..i visited the place three times;cordinated n called every day to apra..finally got the sterio but they told nw half of function will never gonna work, , as aux will nt work., here again i adjusted, ,
              --few weeks later i realised cng fitting by apra not woking n diffective, , causing me consumption of petrol as well as cng at the swame time..costing me, , hell amount of money to drive it..every kilometer...no option again wasted my on off took it back at apra where they had fitted cng..took a day to rectify it.
              summer starts nw..started using a.c. found that a.c. is making noise as soon as it starts;at the same time rear window is having some kind of noise comming.. same again apra ..shown they promised to rectify it..but gifted me car back with both the problem remained back like that only..givig car to apra was just a wastage of time n lot of suffering.
              after four attempts..they have done sumting to compresser, , for noise, , but not confident for how long it will stay lik that.
              Today is 25 oct2012..may car is in pathetic condition...sterio do not work, , got cahanged its rear barrings..as it was making noise like helicopter..rear door making noise..could nt trust cng kit..n dont know..its average of petrol not better that 10km/ltr.just got rectified engine malfunction, , dont know happened for what reason..., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , THIS CAR IS D WORST NIGHTMARE.. & WORST THING HAPPENED TO ME..IN MA ENTIRE LIFE...NOW I FEEL SAD, , FOR LOOSING MAY HARD CASH OF 4 LAKHS FOR THIS DUBBA..I FEEL LIKE PAINTING ''APRA CARS D WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH'' THESE WORDS ON CAR N SHOULD ROAM AROUND IN CITY ..SO THAT ANY ONE ELSE WILL NOT BEAR TH SAME CIRCUMSTANCES WHT I M BEARING!...WITH THIS I LOST MY MONEY AND TRUST WITH APRA COMPANY!

I had given my car for repair after an accident 3 months, but after numerous back and forth with Apra dealership due to issues in the repair, I am yet to receive my car after the repair. Every time I call their service center, I am told that some part or other is yet to arrive, and hence it will take more time to repair the car. It has been extremely inconvenient to keep going to Apra center to get the repaired car back, in the last few months.

The registration number of my car is HR 26 AV 2839, which I had given to Apra Service Center in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. I appeal to you to kindly look into the matter, and help my settle this issue.

Every day new damage / cheated things occurs, now the stepny have 2" bubble, as at the time of car sold they said car...

i purchased a maruti swift vdi from apra auto gurgaon on 14-jan-2011, my car met with an accident at apra auto maruti service station on second free service 5000kmt while testing. because of less knowledge of things related with car i agreed to repair the car under my insurance, now vehicle is repaired and i want to know the depreciation of vehicle and losses of my insurance benefits & the current value of my car.
                  Repaired: front bumper, door, front right wheel assembly.
                  Please guide me asap.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have paid Rs. 9224/- by cheque no. - 148540, Axis Bank dated 12/12/2010 for one year insurance Rs. 6761/- and one year extendable Warranty Rs. 2463/- for my Car no. - UP 16 V 8032. I have received the insurance paper on the same day and they told we will send the warranty paper after clearance of cheque immediately.

Please note that my car's Insurance & warranty has been expired on 21st December 2010 ( 2 years completed ).

Claim :
                    1. Warranty paper or Rs. 2463
                    2. 3 times visited to APRA office - Gurgaon ( have taken leave )
                    3. Car / Taxi charges from Sector - 10 A to Sector - 14
                    4. Phone charges
                    5. Harrasement

Who is the responsible person for this mistake, which I am facing to loss the warranty paper and my money paid to APRA AUTO ( 40 days )
                    1. Ms. Meenakshi - is related to make this arrangement
                    2. The person - who is received the cheque and didn't involved to make available the warranty paper.

Regs,

Bikash Prasad Gupta
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    +91 [protected]
                    Cash or Warranty
                    Aug 13, 2020

I have paid Rs. 2463 for the Extendable one year warranty for my car, vehicle no. : UP 16 V 8032 on 12th December 2010 by cheque payment having amount of Rs. 9224, Axis Bank, with one year insurance of Rs.[protected]+2463 ).

I have received the insurance paper on 12th December 2010, but they are denying to give neither the warranty paper nor the refundable cash payment of Rs. 2463. I have asked so many times via phone and I have also went to Apra Auto office to collect the money 3 times, but it is very difficult to take refund.

Hence, Please help to take refund at the earliest.

Bikash Prasad Gupta
                      Sector - 10 A, Gurgaon
                      +91 [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020

I fitted CNG kit in my car No. HR26 AT-3144 on 10th October, 2010 and while returning home it met in an accident and there is a cut in driver side rear window. On next day when I reported it to APRA for repairs , I was told that I have to endorese the CNG kit in Insurance policy and only after endorsement my car will be repaired. Accordingly, I paid Rs. 918/- on 11th October and endorsed the same in Insurance as per endorsement No.[protected]/11102010/1. After that we also amended in the RC.

Now, when we approached APRA for repairs after two three days of endorsement, they said it is not covered under insurance as at the time of endorsement they have taken photographs of the rear window with cut.

We are fail to understand why we are being harrased unnecessarily when there is no fault of ours. Only we have been doing what was advised by APRA.

Now, my car is lying in APRA and I would request you to kindly look into the matter and kindly arrange to replace the rear window of my car.

Best regards,
                        Sudhan

APRA — APRA

APRA used to Steal oil and ur left things from cars
                        i had a bad experience while my car got service from apra.I noticed that evrything i left in my car like polybags and other packlets while servicing where torned,someone was searching for something valuable.

Its realy bad.Even i compalined and they didnt call me back.
                        APRA used to Steal oil and ur left things from cars

Its realy bad.Even i compalined and they didnt call me back.

Now the situation seems to be too embracing for me as your Apra service Station (Gurgaon sector 14 in building no 15A) technical head Mr. Sunil Gupta said to deliver the car on 20th November, 2008 (earlier promised for the delivery on 08th November, 2008) but failed to do so and promised to handover the car ( Maruti Zen, Reg. No. DL 2CN 9286 ) on 21st November, 2008, but when I called Mr. Sunil Gupta on 21st November, 2008 for the delivery of the car he told me that now the shocker of the car are damage and the staring wheel is also damage, which is not true. Will you please let me know when I will get my car back as each an every day you promises for the delivery of the car and backout on this by giving every time new reason.

Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.

Suresh Chand.

[protected].
                        Dear Sir, Dated:- 24th November, 2008

This is my fifth email to you and your department for the delivery of the car having registration no. DL2CN9286. It is requested to you to kindly deliver my car back as everybody in your department is misguiding and making money by specifying every time new problem in the car, even the surveyor also claims that why APRA people donot let him know the whole problem at a time. Surveyor claims of visiting again and again for the same car and every time for the new problem.

This seems that your staff is totally untrained as they are not able to catch the problem even in three attempts.

This is my request to you kindly deliver my car back to me.

Suresh Chand
                        [protected].

APRA — dent on roof of car

i have given my car to apra service station ( gurgaon ) for service... when i come to take my car after service i saw a dent on the roof of car .. then i contact to apra gm for that mater . he told me that they can just repair that dent or they cam compensate it on next service... is that the service they are providing to the customer. i requested u to take further action and guide me for further action ...

contact no. [protected]...
                        same hapeens width me also

Unauthorised billing
                          I put my complaint again where no action has been taken till date.
                          The detailed complaint is as under:
                          I got my car serviced from Apra Auto (India) Pvt Ltd. F-85 Okhla Phase - I New Delhi on 14/12/2009.
                          It was a routine service as I didn't have any problem in my vehicle. I was charged Rs.14616/- under invoice no.BRO09004606. I was handed over the vehicle at 7:30 pm, when there was no body available to show me for what I have been billed. As I had no option but to pay the bill at that point of time, I paid the bill and left.I felt cheated as these repairs and parts were not required to be replaced but there was nobody to listen to me. Further to quote an example I was charged for battery water which was not required in my vehicle as it has a sealed battery. The said bottles were used in the other vehicle in my presence. So I feel the mechanic Mr.Manjit repaired some other vehicle in between for two hours at my cost.
                          I have written to the customer care of the company also but no response has been taken by them till now.
                          I am forced to knock at your door to look into the matter so that innocent customers are not cheated by the workers of these big companies for their selfish interest
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Please refer my complaint dt.11/01/2010 against Apra Auto (India) Pvt Ltd, F-85 Okhla Phase-I New Delhi for cheating me with unauthorised billing. The action to the complaint is long awaited. Kindly look into the matter and inform me of your proceedings.

poor service and non technical staaff in apra auto rewari

dear please take it seriously. as e have complaint several times that this showroom does not take care of their exist customers.they only atend new customers . service department is very poor. no attention to the customers.

I had purchased Maruti zen estilo lxi (DL 9CL 6180) from Apra Auto India Private Limited, Vasant Kunj showroom. on 14th April 2010, i had sent my car with the driver Mr. LK MIshra of Apra Auto India Private Limited, okhla service station for first service. the job card was prepared by him in front of me and the same was marked at point 4 (petrol level indicator). surprisingly after i had received the car back on the same day at around 3.30 pm after servicing, the petrol level indicator showed only one point-level, that means clearly more than 10 liters of petrol was gone from my car. My grievance is how come so much petrol gets lost from my car? Was it done by the Apra Auto India Private Limited, Okhla service station's driver or the workers who had handled my car, I don't know, but I want compensation for the said cheating at the earliest. Is this how Apra Auto India Private Limited treats its costumers?

Dr. Vikram Singh
                            House No..2348, B-2,
                            VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI - 110070

Ph: [protected]

APRA AUTO (I) PVT LTD — POOR SERVICE

I got my maruti 800 AC SERVICED ON 05/12/2008 FROM APRA AUTO - OKHLA AND TODAY MORNING I OBSERVED THERE IS OIL DRIPPING NEAR THE GEAR BOX.

WHY IT WAS NOT CHECKED BY THEM?
                            WHO WILL PAY IF THERE IS A MAJOR DAMAGE IN THE CAR?

I went to apra auto to get my Zen car serviced. The moment they saw that my car is touching 100000 they started telling that...

I have given my wagonr which met an accident on 14th may 2009.the apra person told me that they will hand over my vehicle within 10 days after repairing.But now after 40 days they are saying that it will take some more time in delivery of the concerned car. they have given false committments in this regard many times. it is very difficult for me to manage my working without my car so I am working in taxi for past one month. So do some fast action in this matter.

data of submission
                              regd no .HR 36 L 5338
                              name partap singh
                              chasis no . ma3eed81s00757341
                              engin no. I10dn 4582015
                              ICICI lombard motor ins. comp.
                              policy no. mar10091637

looking forward for your responses.

Maruti Wagon R — accident vehicle delivery

MY CAR WAGNAR HR-26AL 4598 GOT ACCIDENT AND HANDED OVER TO APRA AUTO GURGAON ON 29.06.2008 TO MR.SANJEEV SHARMA. HE COMMITED US TO DELIVER WITH IN 20 DAYS IN BETWEEN WE FOLLOWUP MANY TIMES BUT TILL DATE WORK HAS NOT BEEN STARTED AND NOW HE IS THREATENING THAT IF WE APPROCH TO OTHERS THEN HE WILL DISPOSE THE VEHICLE.
                              THEREFORE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR VEHICLE REPAIR AS EARLIST AS POSSIBLE.

APRA AUTO is no less than a cheat, fraud and above all poor service provider. i gave my car to APRA for repairs with an estimate of around 12K. The delivery promise was within 10 days. Finally after 10 days i started enquiring. By that time they already revised the estimate to 24K by suggesting that the apron also need to be changed.

After number of calls to Samarth and pradeep kharabanda, who kept on extending the time lines by 1 days at a time, i finally landed up at the service center taking a day off from office. I was in the workshop for the entire day ensuring that the car is delivered. Finally late evening the car was delivered. As i drove back home, i realised that the car is still not in shape and there is lot of noise in the front wheel.

I drove back the next day which was incidentally saturday and spoke to Samarth for taking a road test and put the car in order. But nothing happened and finally i called up Mr. sharma, who is currently the MD of the unit. He sounded very supportive however nothing much was expected and they again failed to deliver on their promise. Finally they went ahead and raised additional bill of 1K.

After spending nearly 25K, the car is still not in shape. I have finally decided to see my road side repair shop tommorow to figure out what is the real problem as its no point going back to APRA as they are CHEATER and have no moral value. They are not service provider, infact the treatment they give to customers are by no standard proffessional.

Looking forward for way forward as i have really lost trust in autorised service center.

Rgds

Pravin

apra auto — NO STATEMENT OF OUTSIDE EPF OFFICE

SIR,
                                MY NAME IS MANOJ KAJAL I AM WORKING IN APRA AUTO IN GURGOAN MY PF NUMBER IS HR 25065/0454 PLS GIVE MY PAIMENT

REGARDS
                                MANOJ

In reference to above, it may be kindly noted that above mentioned car met with an accident. Consequently there was damage to front glass & bonnet. The car was sent through our representative the driver of car Sh. Sri Ram.
                                  Thereafter visit of surveyor & photograph of the car were taken in absence of insured/insured’s represenatative. Thereafter when the driver visited the garage for claiming, a bill of approximate Rs.30000/- was alleged to be required by the insured.The following may kindly be noted:

1) The bill has been inflated by garage owner in collusion with surveyor. The lights were working but the same was changed or alleged to be changed without informing the insured.
                                  2 Adhoc 35% of cost was alleged to be born by insured whereas real cost sharing was 25% according to norms. So you can really know that they were trying to fool the ordinary customer who is not aware of rules. Needless to say that the garage owner & surveyor wanted to pocket these extra expenses.
                                  3) Surveyor’s job was to reassess the damage but on the pretext of doing part of damage on the pretext of doing the damage as a part of subsequent claim, the surveyor is trying to create another claim & hence create a further opportunity for colluding with this scrupulous garage owner to again inflate the bills & share the spoils!

Pl do the needful so as to enable me to redeem the trust in your company. You are also requested to black-list this surveyor& garage owner as your accredited representatives.

Priyanaka
                                  priyanka.[protected]@gmail.com

I HAD BOUGHT A WAGNAR CAR IN THE M/O OCT. FROM APRA AUTO ( VASANT KUNJ) AND THE DEALING SALES PERSON WAS PAWAN KUMAR, WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR, I ALSO GET FITTED THE CNG, FROM THERE ONLY, AT THE TIME OF BUYING THE CAR, THE SALES PERSON, ( PAWAN) PROMISED ME THAT HE WILL FITTED THE CNG KIT OF AURGINTINA MAKE, BUT LAST WEEK WHEN I WENT TO SERVICE CENTER OF APRA, I CHECKED THAT THE KIT WAS ITALIAN MAKE INSTEED OF AURGINTINA, AND JUST OF BECAUSE OF THAT I AM WAISTING MY TIME IN THEIR SERVICE CENTER,
                                    FROM LAST TWO MONTH I VISIT THE SERVICE CENTER THRICE, BECAUSE OF CNG KIT, BECAUSE THE ITALIAN CNG KIT IS NOT GOOD AS COMPARE TO AURGINTIAN,
                                    MY MANY FRIEND GET FITTED THE AURGINTIAN CNG KIT AND THEY R HAPPY, THAT IS WHY I ASKED THE SAME KIT FROM THE SALES PERSON IN THE BEGNING, BUT HE CHEATED ME AND FITTED THE INFERIOR ONE, NOW AGAIN LAST WEEK THEY CHANGE WHOLE KIT AND FITTED ANOTHER ITALIAN ONE,
                                    STILL I AM GETTING PROBLAM WITH THIS KIT,
                                    I AM INFORMING THE APRA TEAM THAT, THEY ARE LOOSING THEIR BRAND JUST BECAUSE OF SUCH PERSON, WHO DELIVERS THE FALSE INFORMATION TO THE CUSTOMERS AND TRY TO MAKE THEM FOOL
                                    BUT OTHER HAND THE CNG FITTING STAFF IS GOOD AND CO-OPERATIVE, BUT WHAT EVER INSTRUCTION THEY WILL GET FROM SALES PERSON, THEY WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY