[Resolved] Asian Paints — non settlement of claim for delayed completion of house painting

Vinodh Kumar Markapuram on Jan 24, 2018
I had contracted asian paints to paint my house. The work was split into two parts of waterproofing and painting. The agreement was that the waterproofing would be done between 9-nov-2017 and 12-nov-2017, and painting would be done between 12-nov-2017 and 25-nov-2017. The amount was paid in full before commencement of work.

However, the work was not completed on 25-nov-2017 and after several follow-ups, the work was completed on 30-nov-2017. Follow-up was required because several areas were left unpainted, though painters declared that painting was completed. This is because supervision was not done properly.

Because of the delay, i was eligible for a rs. 6000/- refund (As per my signed agreement with asian paints), which i notified in writing to asian paints. Other than rude calls from the csr, the matter has not been settled for almost two months.

My ticket number is [protected] and apehs complaint number is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2018

[Jan 24, 2018] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018
Dear Vinodh, we regret the unpleasant experience. We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055
    Asian Paints - non settlement of claim for delayed completion of house painting