[Resolved]  Asian Paints — unethical behaviour: non-compliance of promises

+91 [protected]

ASIAN PAINTS REPRESENTATIVE: RAJESH SARKAR
PH:+91 [protected]
+91 [protected]
Exterior on-time painting work valued Rs.90000/- executed between 29/10/2018 to 15/11/2018 in my house premises at 35/1/4 Sastitala Road, PO- Talpukur, Barrackpore, North 24 parganas, Kolkata-700123, West Bengal.
At the time of taking up the job, it was promised that a 10-year guaranty certificate on the painting job will be issued to me by Asian Paints by e-mail within one month of completion of the job. It is more than a year now, nothing came. However, Mukherjee Enterprise, on persuasion has now given me assurance of the warranty for 3-years, verbally, but i am not satisfied with the verbal assurance and its duration. The whole amount of Rs.90000/-(ninety thousand only) had been paid by me by A/c payee cheque to Mukherjee Enterprise details of which are with me. Since Mukherjee Enterprise is Asian Paints franchisee and Rajesh Sarkar was representing Asian Paints along with Mukherjee Enterprise, I was denied the 10-year guaranty certificate from Asian Paints, as promised by Rajesh Sarkar. I now doubt the quality of the paints that had been used for the exterior painting job, otherwise, guaranty certificate should have been issued promptly.
Please issue me the promised the guaranty certificate as early as possible and also take appropriate steps so that such incident does not occur again from your franchisee & representative. We do expect you to set suitable example for redressal from a company of your fame.
NANI GOPAL DUTTA,
CUSTOMER ID:16409632
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2020

[Jan 07, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jan 08, 2020
Hi, we regret the unpleasant experience. We are sharing this with our team and they will get in touch with you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055