[Resolved]  Asian Paints — wrong colour mix provided so loss of money, time and mainly appearance

I have choosen a medium pink color from Asian paints with number 8095 but came like red. I presume he gave a wrong product or wrong mix of colour.
This kind of issue will make us to loose trust on Asian paints and its colouring system just because of simple carelessness of your vendors.
I request you take action on this and advise further on this please.
Please see the colour I got with 8095 on the attached picture.
Your early response is highly appreciated.

wrong colour mix provided so loss of money, time and mainly appearance
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2020

[Jan 09, 2020] Asian Paints customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Asian Paints Customer Care's response Jan 09, 2020
Hello Venkateshwara, we are extremely sorry to read about the experience you have had with our services. Can you please share your contact number via a direct message? Our team will get in touch with you to understand and address your concerns.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Main dealership lena chahta hun Mera contact [protected]
Kûmãr Gûptã's reply, Jan 5, 2020
Im interesting in Asian paint dealership
Asian Paints Customer Care's response, Jan 27, 2020

Hi, , we would request you to share your contact details over an email to the following email id - [email protected] Please note that the subject of the mail should say - "Asian Paints Dealership Request". Please mention your name, Contact Address (with district with area pin code), Shop Name, Contact Numbers - Mobile and Landline, Email Id and Pan Card Number of the person in whose name Dealership is required.

Asian Paints Phone
    Asian Paints Address
    Asian Paints House 6A, Shantinagar, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 055