[Resolved] Askmebazaar — Samsung j5100 series 5 full hd led 40 inch television / 100% fake and non working product.

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 DineshDB
I have purchased a samsung j5100 series 5 full hd led 40 inch television for prepaid rs 21600 from askmebazaar online shopping on 2nd may 2016 and it was delivered to me yesterday 17th may 2016. When i opened it was 100% fake samsung 40 inch full tv fully assembled and non working product. I want my prepaid money immediately. It is my humble request to you that kindly look in this matter and give me justice as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2016
solve

[May 18, 2016] Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, May 25, 2016
Dear Dinesh, Please raise a ticket using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and mention all the required details so that we can get the better insight of your query and assist you accordingly. Regards, Yogesh Team AskmeBazaar

Comments

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Replace or refund my product

I can replace or refund my sports headphone. it delivers me 14/10/2015. it is not right works.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Kitchen Pro Roti maker - Order of Qty is 2 but delivered in packing box only 1 qty and taken COD for 2 qty price INR. 1499/-.

I ordered Kitchen pro Roti maker of 2 Qty. of INR. 1499 but Delivery boy delivered a ordered in packing 1 qty. instead of 2 qty. and he took COD of INR 1499/- for 2 qty. he cheating for that product.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Stop messages on my mobile number sent from ASKMEBAZAAR.com

Stop the messages sent from askmebazaar.com to my mobile number [protected] immediately. I am getting unnecessary message from askemebazaar which I want to stop and there is no option do stop this messages. Please help me in this.

Askmebazaar — Tracking order problem

I am unable to track my order from askmebazar site... how do i do that...they have not mentioned anything related to it on their site...

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Shirt combo

Wrong product

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Product

Order no.ABF2439585 product is totally different from the order one don't make fool if you don't have the actual product please refund money

Ask Me Bazaar — Roti Maker

Roti maker delivered me on 08/10/15 is defective and not heating. So kindly refund the amount of Rs 999/-at an earliest. From Shakir Ahmed Staff Quarters Head Post office At. Post. Akola-444001 Maharashtra India

Askmebazaar — Low quality product

I had purchased product from askmebazaar which is below ots quality compare to the price.It's peroduct Id AB5678195.

Ask Me Bazaar — Unix Black Reebok Watch

This product always have open packing and defects in Watch... It is a old product... Something this watch stop during some movement...

Ask Me Bazaar — Product not delivered and no way to track why the fuck did you open it for

I have ordered a mp3 player from ask me bazzar it has been a week since I paid for it and I have not received it. There is no way to track it. This is a site to swindle the costumers should not be allowed to operate...

Ask Me Bazaar — Late and damaged

I Orderd mobile memory card and then shirts It's was damaged t-shirts I want return my order back please

Askmebazaar — Order product through Online but not received so far

Hi, I have ordered fabric dress through online and still i have not received the dress but i have received the Tracking number .

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Item not deliver and amount not refunded

I have purcheged combo pack of 4 t-shirt on askmebazaar .com order no.AB5616822 from R R enterprises .in that issue the item not delivered untill and the amount of purchasing not refunded.

Ask Me Bazaar — Refund

Not refund my amount back till date, product purchase on july, order id is ab3939682...

Askmebazaar — No product received

I have made an order for 5 polo t- shirts. but no product received till yet but i received a message from them that the product has been delivered

Ask Me Bazaar — Writs, watch,Valet,gogle combo

Dear Sir, As per my last mail confirmation pllz proceed the process to refund my money ASAP Thanks and Regards

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Consignment not received

I got an SMS and Call ( on 8/09/2015) that I will get my Consignment under 8 -10 days. But, I haven't received yet. Order was placed on 27th Aug 2015.
I have purchased a Samsung J5100 Series 5 full HD LED 40 inch Television for prepaid Rs 21600 from AskMeBazaar online shopping on 2nd may 2016 and it Was delivered to me yesterday evening 6:30, 17th may 2016. when I opened it was 100% fake ( duplicate ) and non working product. I want my prepaid money refund immediately. It is my humble request to you that kindly look in this matter and give me justice as soon as possible.

Askmebazaar — No delivery of products

Placed grocery order on sunday 20 sep 2015. and made online payment. No goods received till date and no help from the call center

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Sorry allrady my home pencamrea

Sorry

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Askmebazaar - Samsung j5100 series 5 full hd led 40 inch television / 100% fake and non working product.