Ask Me Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Jan 3, 2023

File a complaint to Ask Me Bazaar

Having problems with Ask Me Bazaar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ask Me Bazaar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ask Me Bazaar

New Delhi District
Delhi

Ask Me Bazaar Phone Numbers

Ask Me Bazaar reviews & complaints page 3

Plzzzz take my complent and resolve my problem,
Blootooth... Hedphone is not working...64gb memory card also not working plzzz replace to me

Samsung bloototh hedphone is not working please replace to me and memory card 64gb not working plkease take my complent
Whats the products of online its very fake dont think foolish ok we r paying money not stone r u understand we r poor people y r u foolish to me ahhh plz atleste replace my products
Sep 7, 2016
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
Dear Yogeesh, We do understand your concern. We request you to please register your complaint here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and we'll try our best to resolve it as soon as possible. Regards, Vikas Team AskmeBazaar
My COD order is[protected]P5904351 from Guruji World so pls retrun the product bcos i m not setisfaight the product so pls give my mony in my bank ac no.[protected] SHYAM MARKETING HDFC BANK ISFC Code.HDFC000065

Im prachi, as per my complainant, reverse pickup is done by you on the date of 14th june 2016. But still i didn't received my refund money.

My my issued ticket no is [#108059]. After submitting my bank details, you said refund will be get within 7-10 days. But still not received.
    After so many follow up you sent reply as refund has been bounced back share the mentioned correct bank details.

Even after submitting the correct details, you was sent same reply to my every complaint.

Orry to say but it is worst to deal with you, & your services are very bad!!!

Really we are fed up from you. Kindly check my complaint date & today's date.
    How many days you have require? Please tell us.

Kindly return my money earliest
    Sep 6, 2016
    Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
    Dear Prachi, We do understand your concern. As per your ticket number #108059, this is to inform you that the refund has been initiated and you'll receive the amount within 7-10 working days. Request you to please wait for the provided time frame. Regards, Vikas Team AskmeBazaar

I have ordered a mobile phone asus ze550ml order number ab12417800, ab12417801, ab12417802, ab12417803 and ab12417804, and ab12417807 on 15 july 2016 at 03:01 am. i received a call from ask me ([protected]) at 11:12 am for confirming me that my order will be delivered in the evening. i was waiting till evening but i did not receive the order then i call to ask me customer care ([protected]) at 17:26 on 15-jul-2016. they told me that my order was cancelled due to out of stock. i called second time again on ask me customer care ([protected]) at 18:23 / 15-jul-2016. they told me again that my order was cancelled due to out of stock. if i received a call from ask me at 11:12 am for delivery of my order then how my order was cancelled due to out of stock
      I checked my order to track on order cancelled time was 09:41 am after 9:00 pm modification time was 13:01 pm for cancellation for order.
      I raised a complaint against and received a call from [protected] on 16-jul-2016 at 13:06 call duration 26 min and they confirm me that order was cancelled due to wrong price update.

And my other orders which was placed after confirmation for delivery above orders under ndd product and will be delivered next day on 16-jul-2016, but not received on 16-17-july-2016. i tracked my order they all were cancelled on 18-july-2016. and when i confirmed from ask me customer care ([protected]) they told me that order cancelled due to wrong price update.

Kindly look into that. its a fault of ask-me bazaar service i have already complaint on help desk but they are not helping me regarding this.
      My complaint number 109414 and they closed my complaint without informing me

Rajiv
      Sep 5, 2016
      Jul 31, 2016
      Updated by rlamba276
      AB[protected]I have placed a order of a mobile phone 2 apple i phone 5 at a price of Rs 340/- on 06-july-2016 at 13:40 pm which was offered by ask me bazaar and order confirmed by seller Trimurthi developers and i was waiting for delivery of product which i was ordered but I received a massage. The price of product was changed 3rd day after my order Rs 170/- to Rs 43.500/-

Dear buyer we are unable to service your cod order AB12413392 from Trimurthi Developers due to seller issue.

AB[protected]apple i phone 5 at a price of Rs 170/- on 07-july-2016 at 07:15 am which was offered by ask me bazaar and order confirmed by seller Trimurthi developers and i was waiting for delivery of product which i was ordered but i received a massage

dear buyer we are unable to service your cod order AB12413612 from Trimurthi Developers due to seller issue.

If my order was confirm and ready to shipped then how you cancel my order.
      I have raised a ticket 109453 and 109454

but check my concern problem is there between ask me bazaar and the seller. I think that i was not involved with the seller Trimurthi developers.

I am dealing with you. You gave me offer price of rs 170/- for apple i phone 5 and i am paying it you. If any issue between you and your seller then why i will survive for that. You can solve it between in you and your seller.
      My order was confirmed and you have to deliver it to me.
      Call me regarding this ticket and do not resolve it without confirm me.

I don't want to hear that you feel guilty or sorry. I want the product which I ordered and you confirmed me for delivery.

Rajiv Kumar,
      Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
      Dear Rajiv, We do understand your concern. We always try to be perfect for you, but some uncontrollable factors mess up with our impeccable service at times. We're sorry to inform you that we're unable to fulfil the cancelled orders. Kindly place a new order with us and we'll try our best so that you may get the product delivered as soon as possible. Regards, Akhil Team AskmeBazaar
      Hi Akhil,

Did you understand what i said I asked about the order which is confirmed and after that cancelled .I placed more orders on 15 Jul 2016 and cancelled on 18 Jul 2016 they are all NDD Orders if you told me that you are unable to fulfill the cancelled orders . after cancellation of my orders I placed fresh orders and confirm from customer care and they all are cancel on 18 Jul 2016 after three days as per service my orders were receive on 16 Jul 2016 because they are under NDD products but not delivered till 17 Jul 2016 and cancelled on 18 Jul 2016.
      kindly confirm this one
      Hello.. i had ordered wrab mens jacket in april for 1299/ and was not satisfied and returned it back. and had launched a complain regarding this many times but yet not received my amount back... so plz return it back and my complain no..QRC90494039. Account no.
      [protected] IFSc
      IOBA0000995
      COD Order AB11264883P4153899. plz solve it asap

4 month my amt not refundable only 749 my order no AB11823667
        date and time[protected]:36:18 plzz refund my amt besause i am action for plzz request next time not mail driect action ...

I had placed 3 orders on following dates
          1) airway bill no.[protected] 29 feb
          2) airway bill no.[protected] 29 feb
          3) airway bill no.[protected] feb
          For which paymants are still panding.
          I have enquired for the same for savral times. the ececutives are getting agreed for the panding amout and saying sorry but unable to release paymant.
          I stricketly worn you to release paymants in 7 working days otherwise i am going for a stricket legal step.
          Which will cause you a panlty for such carelessness and irresponsible behavier.
          Now my legal adviser for talk to you further now.
          Details have been furnished now pls reply very soon
          Aug 30, 2016
          Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
          Hi, Request you to please write to us at [protected]@askmebazaar.com or call on [protected] so that our concerned team can assist you accordingly. Regards, Arun Team AskmeBazaar

Dear sir/ma'am
            Please check my attchement bank pass book stetment for not refund amount against padmani juicer mix grainder amp 145 damage pices.

Thnx & regard
            Hemant koli
            Mob. [protected]
            please hurry up solve my problem

Oder id is ab12384276p1882349 i have complaint on 18/6/2016 and still my complaint has not been succesfully completed and they had said that they will resolve in 13 working days but yet fullfilled.

I ordered one laptop table on24.05.2016. it is delivered on30.05.2016 in the damaged condition. complaint made on the date itself through phone. after 15 days complaint made in website but it will be closed. make necessary action and refund my amount.

I have placed an order with askmebazar for jeans combo on 17th may 2016. they cancelled my order due to non availability.

For which i have raised a complaint i was confirmed by the call center executive that i will get the money refund within 7 days.

Since then each and every time i try to call at [protected] – they book a compliant no and tell me; i shall get a call from back end team and refund will happen. but probably i have done more than 5 to 6 times this exercise, but my refund is not been done.

Every time they ask the same questions to me which has started irritating me –

– they ask me the whole case history, probably which they can view in my case history

Every time the manager of call center says the same thing that i will receive the call in next 48 hours. but i havent received any call yet. i am frustrated now. seriously its pathetic. very bad customer care service. ans also please shut down your call center because they never help customers.

I want somebody who is responsible to handle this case in a more serious manner.

And send me the refund at the earliest –

Thanks and regards

Unita sharma
                  Aug 19, 2016
                  Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                  Dear Sunita, We’re sorry for the inconvenience. Please raise your complaint here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and we would try our level best to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Manav -Team AskmeBazaar

At the time of agreement your staff promise everything
                    After taking premium amount treat me as i m unknown to them.
                    Cheap company staff i ever met in my life.
                    I should give u zero rating.
                    Talking about your jaipur staff
                    Names
                    Renu tyagi
                    Divya mathur
                    I feel yhey are iliterate and even dont have way of talkingto clients
                    I m totally disappointed...
                    Aug 16, 2016
                    Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                    Dear Jasmeek, We do understand your concern. Please write to us at [protected]@askmebazaar.com or call on [protected] so that our concerned team can assist you accordingly. Regards, Vikas -Team AskmeBazaar

I submit a complaint on 2 jul 16 regarding damaged product supplied at my house. complaint was lodged on 16 jun 16 and again jun 20 but no response. complaint was emailed on 2 jul 16. no proper response till date. no company agent came to collect damaged article and no replacement provided till date. request replace the same on priority. my complaint regn no 1321489
                      Aug 18, 2016
                      Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                      Dear Rameshwar, We do understand your concern. However, it seems that we had requested you to raise a ticket related to the issue. If you already have registered a complaint using the link: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ please share your ticket number with us so that we can assist you accordingly. Regards, Vikas -Team AskmeBazaar

Trimmer is not working. And bag is small. ... The products are not have nice and very bad...

Name. Mohan.A
                        A/C Name. Mohan.A
                        Branch. Chinthamani
                        Bank. Karnataka bank
                        A/C. [protected]
                        IFSE code. KARB0000142

Bag is small. And trimmer is not working. And not have nice to handle.. Send good products. Don't send bad things to as... The products are not have nice. Can't able to use it.. So pls refund my money...

I ordered mi power bank model of pro connect 10400mah power bank. i got that product today morning, after i opened your package i shocked, because that product was fully damaged and it is old product, i ordered for new product only. but its fradulent work from your side. i want to return that product, if this issue is not cleared, surely i will raise a police complaint and put case on court. and this same was registered by me on your support end call. please take back this product and return my money. my order id in askmebazaar.com is ab12410224
                        Aug 20, 2016
                        Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                        Hi, Your case for Damaged Product has been registered under Ticket no #109170 and complaint number QRC98194647. The product will be picked within 4-6 working days and your refund will be done within 4-7 days after the product is picked. Regards, Vikas -Team AskmeBazaar
                        my order no. 94723176
                        power bank is not working refund my money as soon as possible.
                        Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2016
                        Dear Soni,
                        For any query related with AskmeBazaar, please raise it here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ so that our concerned team can assist you accordingly.
                        Arun
                        Team AskmeBazaar

My Order AB12408143 of Traders5253 Magic Easy Spin Mop cost Rs 1020 was received on 10th july 2016 at time near about 1 pm successfully . When we opened it it was found broken. Please replace my product otherwise refund my payment.
                          Sep 2, 2016
                          Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                          Dear Amar, As per your ticket number #109765, the reverse pick-up of your product has already been arranged. Once the product is picked up, your refund will be processed in the next 5 to 7 working days. Regards, Arun Team AskmeBazaar

Order ID AB6415254' Strontium 32GB Nitro UHS 170mb from Guru 27' now it shows" SD Card is blank or has unsupported file system kindly rectify as early as possible
                            Aug 19, 2016
                            Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                            Dear Zulfihar, We are always here to assist you. Please raise your complaint here: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and we would try our level best to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Manav -Team AskmeBazaar

My order no : abf12270649

My complaint id : 107261

My complaint date :[protected]

Product wrongly sends. i order 10000mah power bank 2 units. but send 8000mah power bank 1 unit. kindly refund the amount in my account. my account details[protected]. branch – indian bank ariyalur branch. ifsc code : idib000a131. micr code:[protected].

I attached courier receipt. i send in ur product 15.06.2016. today date 08.07.2016. y u delayed process. dont tell chilly reasons.

I resend in ur wrong product to concern address. that courier is delevered in ur concern address. but u told that shipment is not received. i track the status that shipment is delevered. i attached the delevery tracking status. so i need my money. untill i go to consumer court.

This is the last mail to u. am not a fool.

I resend in ur product in given address

Mr. amit kumar,
                              Askmebazzaar.com,
                              C/o nuvo logistic pvt. ltd,
                              Khasar no. 1095/1096,
                              Kapashera extn,
                              Kapashera,
                              New delhi - 110037.

I attached courier challan, delevery status, order no.

Please process it.
                              Aug 28, 2016
                              Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                              Hi, As per your ticket number #107261, the refund has been raised and you will receive the amount within 6-8 working days. We request you to please wait for some time. Regards, Vikas, Team AskmeBazaar

Hai
                                Im patlolla vishwanath reddy
                                I recieved a full face helmet (cod order:ab11973641p4345427) on 19may2016 and found damaged.
                                I returned the damaged product on the same day by dtdc courier.
                                Hereby i attach the copy of the sent courier.
                                I din't recieved any refund and the customer service is so poor.
                                The customer service people are not even responding to my complaint. i have gave the required bank account information.
                                I request you people to go through the complaint and refund my money as soon as possible.
                                Contact no:[protected]
                                Aug 12, 2016
                                Jul 11, 2016
                                Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                                Hi, Greetings for the day! As per the ticket #109014, the refund has been raised and you will get the refund within 6-7 working days. Regards, Maisha Team AskmeBazaar

The products which I ordered with Next Day delivery option never reached me the next day or in that week. When inquired about it to the AskMeBazaar.com customer service, they came back saying the item is Out of Stock, even at that time the item was available online for purchase.
                                  In reply to reordering the same product after the customer care response to first inquiry. They came back with an amazing response that the ITEM DESCRIPTION ON THE SITE IS WRONG!!

This they realized after multiple inquires about the product. And cancelled the order again.

This is just a way to increase your Order placement count and fooling the customer.

Is this behavior acceptable with the Online Shopping site?
                                  Aug 11, 2016
                                  Jul 06, 2016
                                  Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                                  Dear Shagun, We do understand your concern. Also, we appreciate your valuable feedback. Do order a different product from us and we will get it across to you in no time. Regards, Vikas -Team AskmeBazaar
                                  Jul 08, 2016
                                  Updated by ShagunMahajan
                                  Dear Vikas,

I don't think you're getting my concern.

My concern is - "On AskMeBazaar.com products are available for Sale on huge discounts, but when orders are placed the orders are automatically cancelled without even informing the customer, when inquired with customer care they replied its "Out of Stock", while the product is still available for purchase. This happened for multiple orders I placed."

My above concern only gives an impression, the products displayed on website are for namesake only when they actually are Out of Stock, or in other words Don't exist.

Now please let me know, how do you expect me to do place an order with your website.

Shagun Mahajan
                                  Jul 11, 2016
                                  Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                                  Dear Shagun, Please register your complaint using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com and we will resolve it at earliest. Regards, Maisha, Team AskmeBazaar
                                  Poor service from ASKMEBAZAAR.COM

I also ordered few items and those were also cancelled without any reason or notifying me. I re-ordered same items and again got cancelled.

This kind of service is never expected. I expect a solution and delivery of my products too. Thanks in advance to consumer team for prompt response on this. I hope it will be solved soon.
                                  Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2016
                                  Dear Sahil,
                                  We are always here to assist you. Request you to please register your complaint using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com so that our concerned team can assist you accordingly.
                                  Vikas,
                                  Team AskmeBazaar
                                  Poor service from ASKMEBAZAAR.COM

same concern I faced in April and now again in July

I also ordered few items and those were RTO due to biker fault and some cancelled without any reason or notifying me. My order was confirmed for delivery in the morning and cancelled .After confirm in the evening from customer care they told me that products are out of stock. I received a call from ask me help desk they told that my order was cancelled due to wrong price update. I re-ordered same items and again got cancelled. If product was wrong price update from 15 Jul - 21 Jul 2016.

regards,
                                  Rajiv

Hi i am arun
                                    I have ordered a multi fruit amp vegatable chopper on 06.06.16 and the same item was supplied on 16.06.16 at my residence no 253a sec 39 ggn. produt code is ab12343168p3155942r. cash payment was made. on opening the same, it was found defective. it has crack on many places. complaint was lodged on 16.06.16 on telephone [protected] immediately. time and again, complaint was made again but there was no response from company side. on complaint on the given number on 02 jul 16, it was informed that lodge your complaint on given website of the company.
                                    I am submitting this complaint again with the hop that said item will be replaced by the company as the company has wide range of customers and reputation in india. than king you.
                                    Arun
                                    Aug 9, 2016
                                    Jul 06, 2016
                                    Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response
                                    Dear Arun, It seems that we had requested you to raise your concern using this link support.askmebazaar.com for a quick assistance from the concerned team. Are you facing some issues? Do let us know. We are here to help you. Regards, Vikas -Team AskmeBazaar

I have sent broken Induction cooktop through Trackon Couriers Pvt.Ltd.to New Delhi-37
                                      Ticket no.[protected]