[Resolved] Asus — Defective not replaced yet

agrawalarc
I am a customer who bought the Nexus7 Asus product for the first time with my hardly earned money. Usually after buying the product people feel happy, and i was expecting a lot as i bought an ASUS Nexus but i am sorry to inform you that from the day i have bought the product i am running through the service center. When this product was in warranty i send it twice to the service center. Again the mother board was replaced. It didn't work for even a month with me. After when the product warranty got expired i came up with same problem- the product was dead and I paid Rs. 12, 300/- against RMA No ING 2520536 on 12th March 2015 to get the motherboard replaced, with an assurance that there after there won't be any problem. Again i submitted the product to the service center on 13th April 2015 with the same problem- Dead Product with RMA no- ING2540293, which i received back yesterday afternoon 04-May 2015. After hour an hour at collection point itself i reported that touch is not working, they again fix it back wasting my another hour. Now when i was working at night it got shut with same problem ITS DEAD. again i have to send it to service center at F1 Info Solutions & Service Pvt Ltd. Nehru place. Please replace my product as you see since the day i bought it i am just running after service center. even by paying extra Rs. 12300/- to the some of Rs.30000/- i am standing no where, just getting RMA nos, and wasting my time in dropping and picking the product. Again i received another RMA no- ING 2550100. Since then i am calling customer care, writing mails, nothing has been received apart from receiving the update that the defective product replacement is approved, but will take time. I am just getting harassed by the company as i made a mistake of buying there product. I need the replacement asap. if not possible then please refund my money Rs.30, 000 + Rs.12300/- and as i see the product has been discontinued, they can charge me an extra amount in exchange of other better product, instead of harassing me further.

Defective not replaced yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2017
replaced

[Jun 02, 2015] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0