Asus India — extra warranty documents missing

Shameemkalam on Dec 1, 2017
Hi everyone, i had purchased asus laptop on 30-may-2015, and i extended my warranty as per the offer "back to school" available on that time, i got my goods by courier, but i didn't got warranty certificates, now i am getting issue with this asus laptop speakers, i send the goods delivery mail & my purchased bill by mail, from last month this conversation going on but they didn't found any solution for my problem, is this is the service providing by asus company to the customer. Hope i will get service & get reply back.

extra warranty documents missing
extra warranty documents missing

[Dec 02, 2017] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I use Asus phone, Model Number: ASUS_X008DA, two months back,
It's performance is worst since then, its slow and phone gets switched every now and then, does not get on for more then 30mins.

Please help replacing my phone or resolving the issue
My pc shutdown when adapter is unplugged.This is not happening every time but i am really struggling with this problem. I need a convenient solution for this problem.
raju2529's reply, Jul 13, 2018
boot the laptop in safemode recheck the problems again
after finished cheked, boot the windows to normal mode

change the power plan adjustments
hey shameemkalam, first register the laptop serial number in
and then click on my products, choose the laptop and see service extended pack has been activated,
I bought vivobook 15 r542uq-dm153 from asus exclusive showroom in Bangalore with two years global onsite warranty and then I boughtextened warrant via online payment using exclusive showroom account
after two days, I went to https://account.asus.com, I checked extended its already been activated

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India