[Resolved] Asus India — for repairing notebook, asking for charges even notebook is in warranty period

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 neeraj shakya on May 13, 2019
I have purchased Asus notebook serial number-J1N0CV16Y596051
Product Type- Notebook
Product Model- VivoBook E14 E402WA

Since last one month, i am facing problem with this notebook. When i switch on laptop, it start heating because cooling fan is not working properly.
After some time, this notebook become slow in processing and sometime it feels like this will blast because of heating. I have contacted Asus india many times but they did not give me solution yet.
This notebook warranty is valid till 15-may-19 but Asus is asking for service charge with checking the notebook.

Therefore i am feeling like Asus has cheated me by providing this defected notebook.

Please help me to correct the issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2019
This complaint is not resolve yet. Please re-open this

[May 13, 2019] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am connecting my device with different wifi's but it shows "CONNECTED, NO INTERNET"...KINDLY HELP
This phone was problem please return my money or new mobile.all ready submited complent last week i am geetha my cont no:[protected].last one month facing this problem.

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Asus India - for repairing notebook, asking for charges even notebook is in warranty period