[Resolved] Asus India — laptop damaged for times in 15 months

chiranjivsurana74@gmail.com on Jul 20, 2018
The issue that I have experienced was: MY LAPTOP is been damage four times in 15 months period. I have given my lapot for repair for 4th time i have given an attachement of the receipt of rma no. and i am feed up with my laptop.
every time it goes for repair my daily work is hampered and it causes me a lot of problem.
As if i have made a biggest mistake of my life by purchasing asus product.

It occurred on: 19/07/2018

If possible can you replace my laptop with a new laptop.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

chiranjiv surana

Product, where purchased or serial number: X540L ASUS LAPTOP
Previous SR number: G9N0CX21D163388

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 25, 2018
laptop damaged for 4 times in 15 months

[Jul 20, 2018] Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chiranjivsurana74@gmail.com, Jul 25, 2018
As if i have made a biggest mistake of my life by purchasing asus product.

It occurred on: 19/07/2018

If possible can you replace my laptop with a new laptop.

Yours faithfully,

chiranjiv surana

Product, where purchased or serial number: X540L ASUS LAPTOP
Previous SR number: G9N0CX21D163

Comments

Too much battery is consumed by fmradio, settings, mbn test and fota services
Very poor battery perfomance
System consumes more battery than apps
Too disappointed with battery life

Notebook X553MA, Country=India; serial na_E9OCV[protected] my laptop is automatically off today and doesn't start ..and doesnt charging from today morning.and i was laptop format two days ago.
Uts is not working on new handset asus zenfone max pro m1. earlier i used hoor 4x

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India