AVA Merchandising Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Dec 25, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to AVA Merchandising

Having problems with AVA Merchandising ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AVA Merchandising customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AVA Merchandising

AVA Merchandising Website

AVA Merchandising Head Office Address

1, Salwan Market, Old Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

AVA Merchandising Phone Numbers

AVA Merchandising reviews & complaints(215)

Smart watch battery not working due to battery dead after 3 months of purchase and tried to get outside still I didn't get the battery, customer care also not available. How to get battery model YX- W8B for Hottech smart watch of AVA merchandising...

I have a hottech smartwatch (product code 5585) which I bought on the month of December 2019.
After using it for 1 year it suddenly stopped working and not turning on. The watch is not getting charged as well.
AVA Merchandising customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hiee I bought a hottech watch porabably a year before but unfortunately I kept it somewhere and lost it…. But today I found it in swelling battery condition….basically I bought 02 watch and I experienced same in both the watch plz solve the prb asap

Hi I bought a hot tech Bluetooth speaker at Coimbatore airport and now it is not switching on.

Please help me to get it serviced.

Hi, my earpod that was gifted to me by a family friend has been discharging very fast and even the case is not getting fully charged inspite of keeping it on charging whole day stills shows red light

Kindly assist at the earliest

Call on [protected]...

Kindly assist at the earliest...

The battery discharges within 20 to 30 mins even after full charge.. Can u help me with the replacement option

Contact me on [protected]
        HI,

Please share your billing details so that we can evaluate this case & take it forward.

My hottech watch belt is broken so I need to change the belt of watch

Greetings!!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the billing detail/ bill copy. We will check the same & process the complaint accordingly.

Ramneetmanhas's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 18, 2021
          I have purchased the watch from Amritsar airport on Jan 2019 so it is more than 2 Years I could not find the bill so what will be the charges of repair watch belt
          Greetings!!

Please note that this particular model was discontinued in April 2019 only. Further its spare parts are not available for repair/change.

Post purchase from Raipur airport it was kept for a year as i was having other ear phone for daily use. now when i started using this pods the 100% charging and battery drain in 10-15 minutes. getting on and off is difficult.

Greetings!!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please confirm, have you registered a complaint on facing this issue within warranty period with our customer care department. I will check your complaint status if its been registered in the system.

Note:- Its mentioned on the manual that this earpods needs to be charged atleast once in 06 months( Under precautions header). Also, warranty on Hottech brand products is 06 months from date of purchase.

please let us know on the same.

I have bought a Hottech Smartwatch Z3 from chennai airport on 29th Feb 2020. From the day i bought the watch is not working. When i charge it, it doesn't switch on. I feel cheated by selling a defective product

Greetings!!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please confirm, have you registered a complaint on facing this issue within warranty period with our customer care department. i will check your complaint status if its been registered in the system.
              Note:- warranty on Hottech brand products is 06 months from date of purchase.

My wireless headset not working

Charger assembly not working
                  looking for service center of hottech products in ahmedabad
                  AVA Merchandising Customer Care's response, Oct 28, 2020
                  Please share your concern at [email protected]
                  please share invoice copy and your registered contact number also over email so that we can check the details and assist you in this matter.
                  From
                  Team AVA
                  Please share your concern at [protected]@avamerchandising.in
                  From
                  Team AVA

Sir I purchased a hottech watch from Ava outlet at airport in year 2018 i haved used that watch max to max 30 times in 2 years but recently when i open the watch from the box the battery of the watch is damaged and when i am trying their phone number non of the number is reachable or in operation.
                    so kindly help me to get is repaired or replace it back for poor services
                    Please contact on [protected]@avamerchandising.in
                    AVA Merchandising Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2020
                    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                    Please share your registered contact number and invoice copy or mail us at [email protected]
                    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                    Please share your registered contact number and invoice copy or mail us at [protected]@avamerchandising.in

They sold me a damaged set of earpods. They are not charging. I complained before they told me that they will send someone to exchange but due to lockdown it delayed.
                      +1 videos
                      For any query and concern please contact us on [protected]@avamerchandising.in
                      AVA Merchandising Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2020
                      Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your invoice, Transaction number or mail us at [email protected]
                      Dear Customer, Please share your invoice and registered contact number and mail us at [protected]@avamerchandising.in

Thanks & Regards
                      Customer Care
                      AVA Merchandising.

Marking all complaints "resolved". What a fake support.

Ii raised a complaint regarding hot tech bluetooth speaker a year back. And the complaint marked as resolved without even informing me and infact haven`t got any support or suggestion from ava support.

Sp please stop fooling people.
                        And fake marking "resolved" to the complaints raised. Its really pathetic and shameful response from ava support....

I bought the earpods from the ava merchandising, hyderabad. One of the earpods were not working and the battery backup wasn't good.
                        Jul 06, 2020
                        Updated by Prabhu Vodapally
                        Not yet solved my complaint
                        Dear Sir, Please share your concern at [protected]@avamerchandising.in

I have bought the Hottech Earbuds from AVA Kolkata Airpot on 21 Mar 2020. Now after one month it is not getting charge. Please solve my problem.

On the second day of purchase the glass cover on top automatically fell off, i am unable to use the watch & don't know how on such short span the watch is full of defects. The ava merchandising company's store at the arrival lounge at igi airport, new delhi is the [place from where i purchased the single watch at 1299 using my debit card.
                            Empid:s1314
                            Kindly give favors or suggest ways to use the costly watch that i purchased...
                            Absolutely crap this earpods are. It’s not charging inside case, it does not connect with the phone, it shows weird battery percentage and audio quality is very poor. Not even the customer care number works. I don’t care about anything please refund the money and take this # back. If i do not receive a response do not take it lightly when i say i will sue you....
                            Sir
                            I purchased a belt on[protected] at shamshabad airport hyderabad.
                            Started using from 2019 dassehera day.
                            After 2-3 times wearing found the belt started breaking n patches on leather.
                            I informed to customer care n ava but they went with cock n bull stories.
                            I want justice with refund of money of rs 1299/-
                            The company is with the behavior of anti customer attitude.
                            They claim international...